+3 votes

in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (302k points)

What are all the upcoming projects of Bhaijaan as of now? I mean the confirmed one as I heard he is shooting for Tiger 3, he also has Kabhi Eid Kabhi Diwali, Sher Khan in his confirm list. He is also there in the trailer of Antim as a protagonist, and of course Radhe is coming. Heard about something called Inshallah as well though not sure it's confirmed or not. So actually I wanted to know his possible schedule of releasing movies after Radhe. Kick 2 is also everywhere in the list of his confirmed projects.

He is "not" the protagonist in Antim. Although I wished for the character to be part-antogonist but Bollywood has made it clear, it wouldn't have the guts to offer him such role and even convince him to do it. Antim is still Aayush's film, just because it's Salman, they have added an one on one action scene and a song for Salman. It is still an extended appearance, similar to Pathan.

Anyways, confirmed projects post Radhe are,
Antim [Extended special appearance]
Pathan [Extended special appearance]
Tiger 3
KEKD

Kick 2 is again put on hold. Inshallah got shelved the moment SLB went ahead shooting Alia Bhatt portions without Salman's consent and both SLB + SK not able to zero in on the money involved. SLB made Gangubai hurriedly to compensate Alia's date and also to prove a point. Inshallah for now is not happening, it has dented Salman-SLB friendship, hope it is repairable and not gone the extreme way.

Sher Khan is just for namesake because he has the unfinished script and the title locked. It isn't happening.

Salman's new film announcement will happens once he completes few schedule of Tiger 3. We can accept the new film announcement before he starts filming KEKD.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Hope they postpone the movie

by Producer (114k points)
0 votes

Hope it doesn't go Dabangg 3 way.

Secondly, it will have more enthusiasm than Dabangg 3 due to Wanted feel (2009).

Thirdly, waiting for the clash between SM and Radhe

by Set Designer (2.0k points)
+1

Normal circumstances it would have been a clash. Covid times it doesn't feel that way considering any films releasing now is just opting for namesake theatrical release and heavily content with PVOD / OTT streaming within 4 weeks.

0 votes

Is a theatrical release even possible?

by Mega Star (226k points)

No related questions found