0 votes
Dharm, dilip, rajesh and amitabh were outsiders and they ruled the silver screen like anything.
in General Queries by Set Designer (1.9k points)
+1

You mean to say Raj Kapoor & RK Films didn't rule the industry?

Also Dilip Kumar was launched by Devika Rani, one of the pioneers of Indian cinema.

BTW should producer's guild re-organize All-India United Producers' Talent Competition? I mean this competition is what got us Rajesh Khanna, Subhash Ghai, Farida Jalal who had all won the competition and got 2 films deal as the prize.

ruler is always one, not 2 or 3 at a time and he talking about star not filmmaker... RK has given many big it but DK was always considered biggest among Dilip Dev Raj, because of his dominant over his co star (almost all)....RK was only looks big as star/actor when he starred in his own production...no doubt he was biggest producer, director and showman of the industry.

Also Dilip Kumar was launched by Devika Rani, one of the pioneers of Indian cinema.
yes...but still DK was outsider, and those day she wouldnt have find any star kid. trend of launching star kid only started in 1973 (Rishi) and popularized in 80s (sanjay, sunny, kumar gaurav, Rajeev etc) if Devika rani not launched DK then she has to launched some another outsider. each and every actors have gets the role by recommendation or contacts. BigB has got zanjeer role because pran suggested his name after raj kumar opted out.

BTW should producer's guild re-organize All-India United Producers' Talent Competition? I mean this competition is what got us Rajesh Khanna, Subhash Ghai, Farida Jalal who had all won the competition and got 2 films deal as the prize.

still they were outsider.

4 Answers

0 votes

What does outsider or insider mean?
Salman started with blink and miss role in Biwi Ho Tu Aisi .

by Producer (114k points)
0 votes

Wo time gya ab jab OUTSIDER rule krte the ab BOLLYWOOD DK, DHARMENDRA, AB, RK & SRK jaisa Actor nahi milne wale ab BOLLYWOOD ko

Ruling ka baat Chorr even AWARDS bhi ye NEPOTISM KIDS le jaate hai ALIA ko GB ke liye BEST ACTRESS AWARD diya lol role kitna tha uska movie me .... 1973 me RISHI ne bhi AWARD kharida.

by Casting Director (17.6k points)
0 votes

You forgot SRK. One of the biggest.

by Mega Star (226k points)

He didnt forgot, lekin kuch logon ko srk ka naam lene se unke idol ka kad chota ho jata hai...

–1 vote

what is the exact meaning of ruling in industry..because today also outsider is ruling. Akshay kumar....yes few years some insider (salman and aamir) were ruling from 2010-2017...now Akshay has grabbed many big project, festival releases, he is giving hit after hit with every genre. every three-six month he is appearing on big screen..his lowerst success is semi hit or hit in last 3 years. Akshay as a person, chameleon, modibhakt, hypocritic, Canadian or srilankan is another issue, truth is that he is already enjoying the top position in Bollywood.

by Camera Operator (8.2k points)

@Badshah Bhai....agar koi downvote karta hai muze koi problem nahi hai, main bardasht kar leta hoon, lekin kam se kam meri statement ko counter to kare...I m a big srk fan, lekin agar main bolta hoon srk is bigger star than akshay after 2016 then I dont mind somebody downvote me, because I m wrong in my statement...lekin maine kaha Akshay is big star based on his current bo performances, back to back 5 movies 150 cr plus in 14 month span is not a simple joke.
.logon k career par comment krtay ho, criticize krtay ho....lekin khud pr zra sa kisi bhi social media forum par criticism brdasht nhn kr sktay.....aisa kyun
haan karta hoon lekin as a debate karta hoon woh bhi decency ke saath,... jo haqeeqat hai wohi bolta hoon..mere sare comments check karo...

bro Salman is bigger according to many till today.....so downvote jaldi sy hojata hai isliye downvote/upvote kr k bnda jaldi sy rank kr daita hai answers ko....jo pasand ho answer woh oper aa jata hai......harr time to harr bnday ka debate ka mood nhn hota na yaar....

Baqi decency sy he krtay ho aap commentary......aur downvote bhi decency he hai.......agr koi fuzool mein flag option use karay to ghalat baat hai....ya koi kisi user k against downvotes ko plan kr k use karay to ghalat hai.....if I remember correctly then there was a very funny and active SRK fan Saransh who went mad and downvoted almost everything possible of Suhas bhai....that kinda attitude is bad....otherwise I love downvote and upvote....it's a quick way of agreeing/disagreeing

bro Salman is bigger according to many till today
on what basis? and what basis akshay is not top?....i m not denying salman's superstaom 2010-2017/18...but now he is not, neither in terms of opening nor in terms of lifetime or verdict. I never said akshay has similar peak of salman or srk's peak but he is doing better than them at least past 2 years, i.e. frequency plus success...4 movies above 180 cr and 1 above 150cr in 14 months is not something to be cheered?

otherwise I love downvote and upvote
me too, but it should be genuine. is forum per sirf kuch actor ki tarifein ya top per rakhna pasand karte hai, agar sachchaye against ho to downvote milta hai. yaha saare bolte hai srk 2016 ke baad top 3 me bhi nahi hai, lekin humne unke comment ko downvotes nahi kiya. kyoki woh sahi hai. agar galat hai to main debate karke prove karoo data ke saath.

Bhai about Salman Vs Akshay, I am just saying that there are people out there who believe Salman is still number 1....so those people obviously disagree with your view point of Akshay being no.1 and hence a downvote....they can be right or wrong...but it's there opinion on your opinion

baqi rahi baat blind following ki to who sb Stars k fans majority mein blind hain...they agree and disagree according to their liking but not facts

No related questions found