0 votes

in General Queries by Costume designer (1.0k points)

3 Answers

+1 vote

HR. Period. No point debating also.

by Mega Star (226k points)
+1 vote

Hrithik can get big hits in action genre, the public wants to see his action. That's what matters.

by Producer (114k points)
+1

Yeah and unlike other people HR has his own choice, voice and conscience intact as well.

0 votes

The chase sequence of Boss is enough to prove who is better.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)

Lol. War action sequences alone are enough to show the truth. Not even counting krrish 3, BB, Agneepath etc.

Lol and how many stunts did he actually perform? Rather it was more because of the stunt choreographer. They made the action look real and breathtaking.
While with Akki its a different story. The helicopter shot from Sooryavanshi is a proof that what this man can actually do without any body double.
Aur Bhai Krish ki toh baat mat hi kar ab ye mat bolna ki tera fav star superhero banke udd sakta hai.
At present in Bollywood there are only 3 actors worth mentioning who are really good in action and perform most of there stunts. 1.Tiger 2.Vidyut 3.Akki.
Then there are almost none.

Lol, go and watch Bang bang and then talk. HR did his stunts on his own which led to his head injury, way more than what Akki can manage in his whole career. :D

Haan bhai karle tu har baar ka apna Rona. Head injury uss time pe Megastarni Kangana ki wajah se hui thi na ki koi stunt karte hue.
Yes he definitely has the best body in Bollywood but doesn't mean that he is best in action. Akki, Tiger and Vidyut all are trained in some kind of martial arts. So you are just ranting here just like you do all the time(rofl)(rofl)

Well I am not sure how authentic these kind of articles are. Maybe they are true or may its just the PR at work. And to prove that Akki is better than you can check the sneak peeks of Sooryawanshi. Bakayda recorded hai ki how Akki is performing stunts which sometimes stuntman might be hesitant to. No wonder why he is called Khilaadi. His whole Khilaadi series have enough action for the generation to come. Hrithik jitne action sequences nahi karre honge Akki utni movies kar chuka hai toh bawa essa hai ki jitni hai utni ko enjoy karo zada comparison ke chakkar mein na pado warna list bahut lambi hai.

Oh Boss... also the last fight scene with fake VFX ridden 6 pack abs (rock)

Even I dont want to argue Sandeep. HR ne jitne action sequences nahi kare honge utni movies akki kar chuka hai....lmaoooo. No need to remind akki shoots and releases 7-8 shitty flicks a year.

And Hrithik does a masterpiece everytime he comes on screen. Remember Magnum Opus Mohonjodaro(think)

One trashy movie followed by an acting masterclass in Kaabil. And then we know how 2019 went.

Hahahahahhaha I don't need to reply after this. Action masterclass(giggle)(giggle)

+1

Its acting masterclass. I wrote that. So Housefull 4 was so crap, it weakened your eye sight also? :D

HR acting in Kaabil can easily surpass Akshay career. Haan, there is one role where Akki is clearly better than HR. Appeasing dictatorships and suckiing up to you know who. :D

uhmmm uhmmmm mangoes

My bad about it but from which angle it was a masterclass my dear. You mean beating tons of goons even when you are blind. Well thats a really good masterclass. Aur bhai 2-3 saal mein badi mushkil se ek film kar pata hai aur usme se bhi har doosri film papa Roshan ki badualat aati hai. Badi mushkil se ek action movie Tiger ki wajah se chal padi toh usko bhyi best in action bolne lage hai. Abhi Tiger ek aur movie hit karwa dega uski toh Tom cruise bhi chota pad jayega(n)

Haan dear. For you acting masterclass is pigeon shit and Bala dance. Hopeless

Oh how can I forget that you have a habit of dragging irrelevant things to back whatever shit you say. Nobody here called H4 a masterclass or anything close to that. When it released I called it entertaining and whatever it did at boxoffice is the proof of it. Its a different thing that you feel that the whole movie going audience is a fool and only a few bunch of half retard people here are genuine. And what else can be expected from you who was defending a outdated and rabbish movie like D3.
Aur rahi bhai Kaabil masterclass hone ki baat toh didn't it was slashed by an average movie like Raees at the boxoffice. Wasn't that similar to what happened some 6 months ago.
I still can't believe that you believe that Kaabil was a masterclass. Its means ZNMD for you is a Oscar deserving movie, right?

No related questions found