settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

YRF release calendar 2021.

0 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/yrf/status/1362025254420365321
in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (301k points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Finally Bollywood starts announcing their release dates. And have to appreciate YRF for holding back all their releases. Even an Arjun Kapoor film. Admire them for this!

PRC and Shamshera are the biggest of the lot and I am really glad that PRC got a Diwali release. It should do wonders at the Mumbai circuit, especially Gujarat. Potential Record Grosser for Akki after Sooryavanshi. I think jersey and Apne 2 will have to change their release date now. YRF will ensure a huge screen size for this one.

Shamshera should work and gross well though it is a non holiday. JJ will work on WOM. Other 2 films don't have a strong face value to work at the box office.

With PRC releasing on Diwali, and it's obvious that Tiger 3 will release on Eid 2022, Pathan will either target Christmas this year and clash with LSC or go for Gudi Padwa next year. Republic day is already taken by Bachchan Pandey so the next possible release date is Valentines Day, Holi and Gudi Padwa.

by Location Scout (4.6k points)
0 votes

Among all of these, Prithviraj is the only one worth talking about. A potential 300cr movie for Akki.

by Mega Star (225k points)

I'd be very disappointed if this does not cross 300cr. First day is the national holiday, so anything less than 50cr will be a disappointment.

Very early to say, but it has the potential to be Hgoty, considering Pathan and Tiger 3 won't release this year (as of now).

Related questions

0 votes
2 answers 137 views
137 views asked Feb 8, 2020 in Upcoming Releases by Suhas All Time best! (301k points)