Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

0 votes

https://m.peepingmoon.com/exclusive-news/news/48842/PeepingMoon-Exclusive-Hrithik-Roshan-cracks-a-HUGE-deal-with-DisneyHotstar-for-The-Night-Manager-adaptation.html

Series to be adapted for Disney + Hotstar

Hrithik has given nod  to the Hindi adaptation of BBC's 2016 Television series, The Night Manager based on John le Carre's 1993 novel by the same name. Disney+Hotstar is adapting the Indian version and Hrithik has been brought on board to play the lead, essayed by Tom Hiddleston in the original. 

The show requires to be shot on a massive scale and Hrithik will have to accommodate much more time than what he normally spends on a film set. Aware of Hrithik's reach and his one project a time commitment, Disney+Hotstar agreed to shell out a never-before fee to get the superstar on board

in TV Shows by Location Manager (7.9k points)
edited by

6 Answers

+1 vote

et tu Hrithik !!

(shake) (shake) (shake)

;( :x

by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

He will suit the role very well, but don't want him in OTT as yet. Bhai zyaada movies karo. Get K4 and War 3. Ye sab baad men bhi kar sakte ho

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

With Khans past their prime and in the last stage of their career , Akshay Hrithik Ajay going for digital platforms , i hope telugu stars like prabhas allu arjun grab the oppurtunity with both hands

Prabhas is bound to conquer Bollywood now it seems

by Set Designer (2.0k points)
0 votes

Yaha sir movie ka announcement nai kar rahe, and he is now planning an OTT series!

I haven't seen or heard about Night Manager. And now with big Bollywood stars like Akshay, Ajay and now Hrithik having their own web series, I feel a lot more stars will follow this route. Shahid Kapoor is also planning to have 2 Netflix Original Films.

With Disney+ Hotstar leading the OTT market in India, this show is expected to grab a lot of eyeballs and become a success for the team.

Can't wait to watch all these series! They are charging a huge amount as their fees and will be set on a huge canvas. There will be a lot of expectations on them to deliver and hopefully these series can put Indian shows on the global platform.

by Location Scout (4.9k points)

yes i have 2 subscriptions but netflix india doesnt have the full database
i use them very less now as most movies i watch are not there on either amazon/netflix

but i found hotstar series the best , criminal justice and special ops are two of my favs
aarya was decent too

sanjeeva: out of 41 lac how many have VIP subscription...any idea?

There is no way to figure out how many have a VIP subscription as Hotstar has 2 packages: VIP and Premium. The IPL matches are available for both subscriptions.

The point I made was that like the previous years where 5-10 free mins of IPL streaming on Hotstar was allowed, that isn't the case this year as to watch the match live you need a subscription, whether VIP or Premium.

alright......so 41 lac viewers are paid....wow

0 votes

He doesn't deserve even 10 cr. Overrated star.

by Set Designer (1.9k points)
+1

He is being paid, thats proof enough he deserves it. Come on dude. Stop hating everyone. From an ex srk fan, you've become a hater of everyone.

Who are u and how do u know me?

Been here long time to know buddy.

G.one
Vectus
Escape Plan
Laber

Now Abhay. I guess srk's fiascos over the years made you the hater that you are

0 votes

Deserving sum but not a good step for a star like him

by Producer (114k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
0 answers 35 views
0 votes
5 answers 112 views
112 views asked Apr 22, 2020 in TV Shows by bellatrix Costume designer (1.1k points)