0 votes
2.2k views
Me -No
closed
in Cinematic Discussion by Producer (114k points)

6 Answers

+6 votes

Best answer

She is beyond liking or disliking now. She is a danger to society. Just like the ruling regime, hell bent on dividing on the basis of religion, her extremist thinking is suiting the current narrative. When she officially enters politics, God help India.

It isnt about her vs HR/Ranbir/Kjo/Alia/Bollywood etc. She is a retarded menace which needs to be stopped

by Mega Star (226k points)
selected by
+3

+1 infinte....

+3 votes

Why would she need fans when she has BMC to make her look like a modern day goddess....

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
+3 votes

Feel sorry for her , She behaved like a knucklehead and is under extreme delusion about her position/stardom, and also destroyed her own career that too in her prime

by Location Manager (7.9k points)
+1

Actually, she is the most wicked person you will see. She knows about her career going nowhere in films now so she is slowly sliding into politics. I don't know how will she fare in future but right now she seems to be on very rigjt track. Otherwise, no person in sanity will speak so much foul about the profession which made you what you are today.
She is being trying to earn sympathy for long now and now she is taking on a biggie like Uddhav Thackeray.

Otherwise, no person in sanity will speak so much foul 

that's the point . since success of queen , madam bhramyatra par sawaar hai ,

i dont think she has the maturity to be a politician , bas faaltu ki bakchodi me maahir hai madam , she had destroyed her career in hate of others , hrithik ka samajhme aata hai par baaki se uski kaunsi dushmani thi jo madam jhanda lekar nikal padi sabke piche
(talk)

Hrithik had an affair with her and left her. Ranbir refused to get involved with her....she had tried her luck with him. Ajay too left her post an affair. Part and parcel of life. Bas usi ka frustration hai madam ko. Like or hate kjo but he is a big success....frustrated insaan hai kangana. Sab se jalti hai uski.

She is spreading religious hatred in society. Enough for the ruling party to like her.

@Mumbo who would have thought during the times when Modi was banned from entering the USA that this man will be treated as no lesser then their own president one day. Polity can't be learned by books. She saw the scope and she jumped into it. Again, I don't know how will she fare but she have started quite well.

@mumbo, her prime? Lol. One fluke hit in Queen (that too on good WOM) and a rare Blockbuster in TWMR is all she has to her name. She could have taken any film she wanted and cemented that number 1 tag.

But madam ko Khan's ke saath kaam nai karna hai na. She thinks she is better than all of them combined. Bass idhar hi galti ho gayi. That superiority complex that she has. Abhi kuch career bacha nai hai madam ka, how much ever deshbhakti or feminism she puts in her films, koi nai dekhne wala hai abhi!

While whatever happened to her office is ridiculous and something like this shouldn't happen to anyone, but she has called it on herself and she would have to pay in some way or the other.

I don't know about you guys, but now a days hearing Kangana's name gives me anxiety!

Same here Sanjeeva. I change the channel when I see her face. And I avoid all news channels mostly these days. One channel in particular is obsessed with her.

@sanjeeva watever bro she has only few prime years left but she pressed the self destruction button i dont think her movie will be able to release in the biggest circuit in india

if she started feminist movies than what was Aurat (1940) Bandini Guide etc etc :|

@Sandeep you are vastly overestimating her intellect :D

I am surprised to see the amount of support she has right now!

Just imagine what would have happened to her career had she accepted Sultan (as she claimed in an interview). She could have become one of the top heroines right now (emphasis on "could").

Ab jo bacha career hai, Manali mei hi guzaaregi. Udhar hi release karne ko bol de baaki ki sab filmein.

well its a good choice , Beautiful Snow claded mountains of manali offer a much better than life than Mumbai (wasntme)

only deepika this decade came close to being a superstar among actress but she too could not capitalize on that further ,

Madhuri would remain the last female superstar of the industry

+1 vote

Aamir gave so much respect to her... she in turn shared fake interviews of Aamir and even attacked him on twitter.. People supported her from all corners. That day I lost respect.

by Producer (107k points)
+1 vote
  1. In Terms Of Human Being - A Big No......

2. In Terms Of Acting - Yes

3. In Terms Of Stardom - Zero

4. In Terms Of Politics - (headbang)

• Overall A Big Hater....
by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
0 votes

Yes I am fan of Queen of Bollywood...

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)

No related questions found