settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Which team are you supporting in the coming IPL?

+1 vote
I always support RCB. Though I know they will get thrashed but still. My second team of choice is Kings 11 Punjab. Backing KL Rahul to make a good impact this time.
in Non-Bollywood by Mega Star (225k points)

12 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Only RCB. Super strong batting line, terrible bowling line up. But just for Kohli, AB and at one time Gayle, I have been supporting them since 2011.

Though I am not too excited for the IPL this year. The buzz is low and with some CSK members tested positive, I don't think this season will be exciting at all. It won't be a surprise if they call off the tournament mid way.

by Location Scout (4.6k points)
selected by

I am also supporting RCB. Hopefully they will avoid the last spot this time.

Buzz is low this is one of the most awaited IPL of all times everybody wants cricket and tournament being called off mid way lol you really think BCCI would do that

@ssk, if staff members of other teams start testing positive, or if players start testing positive, then it is a matter of concern. 12 staff members and I think Deepak Chahar of CSK have been tested positive. Clear reason as to why Raina went back home is not there.

Yes people want cricket and entertainment. But in terms of safety and financially, it could create problems for them. If others start testing positive then what option would they have? Personally I am not too excited for it, and I watch cricket regularly.

@Intense, yeah i hope so too. 2016 was easily RCBs tournament. Since then they have performed terribly. This time I really want them to win. Though they keep raising my hopes year after year and then disappoint.

It's really difficult being an Akshay Kumar fan and an RCB fan. Disappointments and unlucky most of the time lol.

+1 vote

Always my second favourite MI as the team Yuvi played was always the favourite for me..so here on only MI but i want RCB to win this time badly bcz the greates batsman of current gen deserves a trophy just like the great ABD..

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
0 votes

CSK as always coz of Dhoni
If CSK doesn't win i want a new champion this season although the chances of that happening is very bleak still

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

CSK are always going to be a danger, but don't see them winning this time.

SRH or KKIP could be contenders with KKR as dark horses.

0 votes

Home team Haiderabad .

by Location Manager (5.3k points)
0 votes

They're the reigning champions and maybe the greatest IPL team ever!
Mumbai Indians.

by Assistant Director (53.7k points)
0 votes

Yeah same here. Its always been RCB. But, this time I may support CSK as well. Just want to see Dhoni play the final.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
0 votes

i dont watch much ipl but for the sake of it my home team Hyderabad

by Set Designer (1.9k points)
0 votes

Well the team with Dhoni will always have my support, have been supporting him since beginning of IPL. But CSK has a poor line up since 2 years,there're players who won't get a chance in any other team, with Raina gone they've no leftie in a t20 match that's a big hurdle.
If not for Dhoni this team would have no brand value.
I am fan of the no1 batsman of the world , I'll always wish for his win too, though he hasn't won any trophy till now and his team considered as a underperforming team till now but I hope he changes it this time.
Now come the Best Captain in the history with the most balanced team in the history(which is the most successful team too) I don't support this team but it'll be there in the top contenders.
And BIZ wise only these 3 are there
There maybe 8 teams fighting out but it always have been about these 3 teams with the highest brand value and following, rest have been ignored till now (KKR being the best of rest thanks to King SRK).
At last Hyderabad is my home team so they too.

by Executive Producer (66.1k points)
0 votes

Delhi Capitals because of Sikhar Dhawan

by Producer (113k points)
0 votes

Banglore ...........

by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

The KKR...usual reason. I don't think i need to clear that..also the city shares common language.

by Producer (115k points)

Dark horses for the title. They have a 5% chance to win the title. Provided Russell goes berserk and the bowlers do well.

0 votes

RCB and MI....................

by Casting Director (18.6k points)

Categories

72.7k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.8k users

Related questions

+4 votes
12 answers 277 views
277 views asked Apr 13, 2017 in Sports Related by shah Producer (113k points)
+4 votes
7 answers 191 views
191 views asked Oct 6, 2015 in General by Sanal Super-star (189k points)
+4 votes
3 answers 69 views
69 views asked Dec 11, 2014 in Sports Related by life Location Scout (3.8k points)