+4 votes
Saajan was 5th Consecutive successful of Salman khan. The film took Unprecedented Opening All over india. Its music was Rage in the entire country. The Best Selling album of the Year. Baba, Salman, Madhuri all delivered Great Performances. The Film will always be Remembered for it's Music. One of the Best Triangle love story ever made.
Source Link: Boxofficeindia.com
in Box Office Discussions by Location Manager (5.3k points)

7 Answers

+1 vote

Classic movie and excellent performances from Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Madhuri Dixit.

So many good songs.

My favourite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqV6h_lptAU

by Assistant Director (44.0k points)
0 votes

I haven't seen the movie fully, only watched in parts. The music was so so good. Golden days of music.

by Mega Star (226k points)

Give this a try ..

Yeah man. I'll see it one of these days.

Though not a Classic Love story type of film but i have watched the film and it is Good film with emotions getting you to stick with the film. The film mainly driven by its music.

0 votes

In Saajan Salman showed that he can excel in drama moments for the first time according to Joginder Tuteja

by Producer (114k points)
edited by
0 votes

Still it's footfalls is less than Dil.

by Set Designer (1.9k points)

Around Same range. BTW, MPK 2nd Biggest hit of Salman khan is Bigger than Biggest hit of Aamir khan.

"Tention naa le Sabse bade superstar se haara hai tu" - Dialogue Courtesy (Dangal -Super Blockbuster)

0 votes

Sanjay dutt was the biggest star in early 90s , he also had sadak same same year , he wasa huge rage among the youth those days with thoselong hairs , had it not been arms case he might have been 1 of the biggest stars of 90s

Anyway i think in BOI Saajan will be Superhit at most

by Set Designer (2.0k points)

Kurbaan ko flop bola hai jo link daala hai tu. Film infomation mein semi hit hai who tends to give very strict verdict. BOI ke according hit ho sakti hai after update though success is sureshot.

Aur kurbaan add karke bhi 11 nhi hote to tu 11 kis basis pe bol raha tha ? Tu 1 baap ki paidaish hai agar tujhe 2 ya 3 baap ki paidaish bola to same hi lagega tujhe ?

are abhi bhi sharam baaki hai tujhme post padhkar

haan theek hai dus le le aur ab sharam baaki ho to muh naa dekhana

:D

ye le best answer bhi padh le

He was Totally Flop from 1991(after SB & Saajan) - 1997 (till Judwa)
Means he was flop for 5 or 6 years in 90s Leave Bumper / RO he has not even SOLO EXCELLENT OPENER between them
Salman Was Good only in early 90s (where Amitabh is already Top since 1976) & late 90s (where Srk is already Top 1996-99)
This is The Reason he was Never Top star in 90s Decade jab HITS milte the tab koi Aur TOP prr tha.

aur jo tere paas sirf BO Knowledge hai na 2010 ke baad ki ,vo bachcho vaali knowledge sirf apni BHAIdom mehi dikhaaya kar varna varna aise hi bezzati hoti rahegi

0 votes

From madhuri dixit’s filmography I liked two movies saajan is one of them.

by Production Designer (14.7k points)
–2 votes

Madhuri dixit show.................

by Casting Director (18.7k points)

No related questions found