Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

0 votes
Source Link: https://youtu.be/NLOp_6uPccQ
closed
in General Queries by All Time best! (302k points)

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Excellent teaser. It will be worth the hype when it comes out but I wonder if they will do a crossover with this film and Joker. Maybe not although it be would be good not that I expect another Dark Knight.

by Assistant Director (44.0k points)
selected by
0 votes

Hollywood is much more sh.it compared o bollywood today
this will be some 17000th superhero flick i don't know how people see these superhero trash movies one after another

by Location Manager (7.9k points)

:D

pura mansik santulan hat gaya hai is admin ka ,anyway i told you before i dont debate with sissies

suit yourself whatevaa u feel right and dont bother me again

Nobody is debating with you buddy, you yourself jumped in. Anyways point was only that atleast stick to one favourite instead of making multiple identities and having a favourite for each.

lol keep your stupidity to yourself i like akshay srk aamir ajay hrithik salman and other stars too unless their fans speak start speaking nonsense on RK

i dont speak shitt unncecesary on other star like you unless provoked

''Even if he decides to play a tree or road in a movie, he will get into the skin of that role too and give the performance of a lifetime. In fact someone like Nolan also needs to up his game to direct a talent like Ranbir'' (rofl)(rofl)

mumbo: I am sorry if you don't like others watching Besharam....recommend me a Ranbir film....SRK is history so don't want to talk about him

0 votes

Looks very good. Pattinson looking good here. (y)

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

Okay he looks good as Batman. Now things are sorted for me......

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
0 votes

Early reaction... Not my cup of tea.
Batman v superman's batfleck has set the standard way to high. He was very brutal, buff, heavy voice heavy armour, batmobile.... I guess the only way I can look forward to this... Is I don't make a comparison.

by Super-star (198k points)
0 votes

lost count of the number of batman and superman movies

by Art Director (2.9k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
0 answers 48 views
0 votes
1 answer 111 views
+1 vote
0 answers 87 views