settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

who is going to win Pak vs Eng 1st test ?

0 votes
in Non-Bollywood by Location Manager (5.3k points)

5 Answers

0 votes

Pak. It's a dry pitch and will take a lot of turn. I expect Pak to take this one.

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

Pakistan have a better chance, but now the match is fifty fifty and scored 138 runs for 8 wickets in just the second innings.

by Casting Director (18.7k points)

The lead is almost 250,reverse swing and spin tilts it in favour of Pak massively.

0 votes

Lead is almost 250 so its 70-30 in Pak favour.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)

I dont want to add anything further to whatever I have already proved but Imagine India after winning WC in 11 but losing a match to Zimbabwe at home an year after or Australia failing against WI even once in Australia after 2015 WC win or ends up drawing the 2017 Ashes. But, sadly for you nothing happened and still you feel this team is as good as both of those team then I shall not go any further in this discussion.

Australia lost to Zimbabwe in a world cup league game after winning the 2007 world cup. India got smashed by BL after being world cup runners up in 2003. So many such instances. That's why called an upset.

I dont regard Eng as the best test team or something. They need to improve a hell lot away from home (in fact all teams travel poorly these days). But they aren't as bad at home as you make them out to be.

Bhai yr Ireland se harri hai ye team gharoe apne. Aur bakki jo 2 matches hue wo bhi koi bilkul 1 sided nahi the. Aur England se ko as a test team away nahi home pe bhi bahut zada improvement karna hai. Look how Australia play at home. How India plays. They not just beat openents but beat them with huge margins. Here England is winning close games and sometimes ends up loosing at home. Lolz

Ireland wali series dekhi thi? Both games ireland were 5/20 or 4/30 and then were struggling to get to 200. Last game morgan had an injury and ali was captaining. That influenced the outcome too. The last time they lost at home was 2014. Since then they're winning everything. Isn't that fine?

0 votes

It all depends on which team king Jos Butler decides to be the winner....

And its not only in case he's playing in one of the teams...
He decides for all cricket... Test odis t20s first class female cricket Street cricket online cricket ea sports cricket paper cricket... The cricket you play inside your head

by Super-star (198k points)

The catches Buttler has dropped....he's already done enough for Pak.

Daamn grand nova. You saw the future. A knock for the ages

Grand wulfric Gabriel hendrix Anthony Rafael Alejandro bowman nova

0 votes

if pakistan add another 40-50 runs then they have good chance...

by Camera Operator (8.2k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 97 views
97 views asked May 12, 2014 in Sports Related by Raja Assistant Director (54.0k points)
+7 votes
2 answers 81 views
81 views asked Aug 10, 2014 in Sports Related by the shield Production Designer (15.0k points)
+6 votes
2 answers 117 views