0 votes

Ayan Mukerji's next Brahmastra trilogy starring Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bachchan and Nagarjuna is one of the most awaited films since quite a long time. One of the main reasons for the same is the terrific star cast and ofcourse the heavy VFX. All that being said, it's been reported that around 26 days shoot of the film was pending and then came the lockdown phase which ruined all the plans. However, now as per a latest report in Mid-day, the director is soon going to resume work on the fantasy drama in October at Mumbai's Film City in two shifts of five hours each. That might lead to Ranbir in double shifts.

https://www.latestly.com/entertainment/bollywood/brahmastra-the-shooting-of-ranbir-kapoors-next-might-start-in-october-actor-to-work-in-dual-shift-1913489.html

closed
in General Queries by Location Manager (7.9k points)

Hope it's worth the wait.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Its actually blessing in disguise for karan imagine this movie releasing now amidst the negativity for karan and then the two main leads being from filmy family hahaha the negativity would have been all time high

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
selected by

yes i agree but ....
the age old adage
"any publicity is good publicity"

you worry about the negativity of salman khan if radhe released right now
blessing for him too

Radhe will release next year pakka unlike brahmastra jo 50 baar toh date change krti hain lol

+1 vote

How can so much shooting be left.. didn't they start from 2017? But still I hope it releases within 2021.

by Location Scout (3.8k points)

some post production work would also take time its high vfx intensive pic

0 votes

i hope it suceeds , i am waiting for it i like period epic movies

by Art Director (2.9k points)
0 votes

With all the negativity going around, this should release when things are stable.

by Producer (107k points)
–1 vote

And they started in 2017? The movie is already massively overbudget. Kjo is going through a terrible patch and this becoming a disaster will add insult to injury

by Mega Star (226k points)

mumbo has no idea of anything. Someone who calls Ranbir as one of the greats of Indian cinema.....can't expect more from him

@kk trust ayan n ranbir combo bro it will be great and regarding acting prowess and capabilities of someone , yes intense has great idea about them afterall he is a fan of salman .:D

Lol mumbo:x

lol mumbo jumbo. I pity you. Anyways hope BM crosses 100cr.

No related questions found