settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

"I would love to remake Hera Pheri and Main Khiladi Tu Anari with Ranveer Singh." - Arjun Kapoor

+1 vote

According to DNA India, Arjun was involved in a social media interaction via a Helo live session where he spoke about the ongoing lockdown and how he's staying in shape etc. In addition to all that, the actor said this:

"I would love to do Hera Pheri with Ranveer and Paresh Rawal. Similarly, Main Khiladi Tu Anari is another film that I would love to remake with him."

Now, you might be thinking that "Isn't a Hera Pheri 3 on the cards? So, why are we talking about a remake?". Well, despite an official announcement along with Total Dhamaal director Indra Kumar expressing excitement about helming the next chapter of Raju, Shyam and Baburao Ganpatrao Apte, Suniel Shetty reported that everything is on hold. According to Hindustan Times, he said,

"Everything is on hold for now. The film’s team intends to make Hera Pheri 3, but some differences need to be ironed out. The film is a big hit on television as well as in the meme world and we are all aware of the anticipation among the audience for the film."

So, when something like this happens and the filmmakers have already announced a project and it's not going anywhere, they tend to reboot it. And, personally speaking, I wouldn't mind a remake with Ranveer and Arjun in the mix. Their first theatrical outing, Gunday, was a disaster largely because of the shoddy script. But they undoubtedly had chemistry which can be brought out in a story like Hera Pheri.

Source Link: https://in.mashable.com/entertainment/14473/arjun-kapoor-wants-a-hera-pheri-remake-with-ranveer-singh-and-paresh-rawal-yay-or-nay
in General Queries by All Time best! (301k points)

10 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Hera pheri itself was a remake baba.

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)
selected by
0 votes

But at the moment audience is not loving whatever he is doing. I think this matters more. Otherwise, I too want to remake Sholay with my freind with whom I use to sit together in my school days.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
0 votes

Please spare us. Hera Pheri is one of the best comedies. Dont ruin it. Cannot replace Akshay and Sunil. These new guys will make a mess out of it.

by Mega Star (225k points)
0 votes

Audience won't be able to bear ultimate overacting at one end and a contrasting acting at other end in just one movie..

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
0 votes

He should remake own Flop movies like Tevar and buzz off

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)
0 votes

Asli Hera Pheri 3 ayegi, ye remake ka idea apne paas hi rakho.

by Editor (81.9k points)
0 votes

by Location Scout (4.6k points)

Sorry I dont know how to make the image smaller. But I'm sure you guys know what the dialogue is!

0 votes

arjun kapoor can destroy any good movie.

by Casting Director (18.7k points)
0 votes

What a shit idea by Arjun Kapoor
Seriously don't ruin those movies specially hera pheri..

by Location Scout (3.3k points)
0 votes

by All Time best! (268k points)