settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Which are the films that you never rewatched due to sad/tragic endings?

+1 vote
in General Queries by Location Scout (3.8k points)
+1

Sad/tragic endings.. none. If I have liked the film then I've always revisited.

On the top of my mind, I can only recall Assamese gem called Calendar. But the only reason I haven't re-watched it is because it isn't available on any streaming format for me to watch or atleast I haven't found out. And I loved this film & cannot wait to have it in my collection.

The films with sad/endings which I didn't like & me not liking being the reason for not rewatching it then that'll have many films. For example the recent Kannada film Dia which I never connected & highly disliked. In recent times, it is the epitome of sadness with every major character being suicidal or die in an accident. With suicide being promoted as the direct solution for every problem.

couldn't think of any tbh.

5 Answers

+2 votes

i think only braveheart ......... and green mile (this movie shouldn't have been made....... it was such an excruciating feeling watching this movie....... it was too inhumane)
oh and that movie, world war 2 ....related...... a german family ......i dont remember its name...... it was about a kid and his another kid friend..... not jojo rabbit...... it was some other...... i never wanted to watch that movie again..... right after that movie ended..... i felt so bad.... like no taste of anything..... i never wanted to watch anything .......
if i remember its name i'll write in comment

by Super-star (198k points)
+1

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

+1 vote

cannibal holocaust the most deeply disturbing movie i ever saw cant even look at its trailer or even photos now

by Location Manager (7.9k points)
0 votes

eternal sunshine of a spotless mind
specially dont watch it after a breakup

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
0 votes

the fault in our stars, kal ho na ho, tere naam (couldn't even watch the 2nd half completely, maha tragic), remember me, a walk to remember and the list goes on..

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)
0 votes

I think EK DUJE KE LIYE...........

by Casting Director (18.7k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 79 views
79 views asked Jan 28, 2014 in Archived by Sacrifice Unit Manager (33.8k points)
+3 votes
5 answers 171 views