settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Raju Hirani offered Shah Rukh Khan a two hero project with Salman Khan. Post his refusal, Raju Hirani is now made to rewrite a new script entirely.

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Both Hirani and SLB have recently tried to make a movie with these two. But a full featured movie cannot happen as long as one is in a better position than the other.

by Editor (81.9k points)
selected by
0 votes

It has been a back and forth exercise, exchanging ideas and molding the script with his inputs......be scared. Be very scared.

by Mega Star (225k points)
0 votes

sorry bhaijaan
hirani only works with ranbir these days

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
+1

namak ki line... hahahaha good one

+1

Salman Hirani will never happen. Wow, astrologer bhi ban gye???

when did salman last work with a director who would challange him as an actor?
maybe only kabir khan in the last 15 years
so i am sure both dont need each other to make their film a hit

@Jordan Garcia the above article says "Raju Hirani wanted to make the two hero project with Shah Rukh & Salman".

Every director does that with their actor. It's just the entertainers mostly are not judged by the performance barometer of a non-commercial film. Dabangg was as challening as a Sultan or a Bajrangi Bhaijaan or a Tubelight. Even Race 3 had the moments for actors to perform. Didn't Anil Kapoor excel in Race 3? Same kinda scenes in Race 3, look how disinterested Salman looked or how the ones he was actually in sync was ruined by bad direction.

Basically my point is, Ranbir Kapoor doesn't "act" only in Barfi or Jagga Jasoos. There was hell lot of acting even in Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani or a Besharam. You can't set one barometer to judge every performance.

Lastly the last 15 years? Jaan-E-Mann, London Dreams, Heroes performances didn't come out unchallenged. Same with Wanted where you can see a Salman totally invested in. You want to judge him, check out Yuvvraaj. A clear example of him actually elevating a scene all by himself followed by a scene messes up again all by himself. Good acting + Bad acting galore in a single movie. Limited acting skills was mostly evident in the 90s, barring that the growth as an actor is evident pretty much with every closing year. Without that growth, he would have never made it in the industry past the 90s. Good looks can only get you through initial period. Adding the last point about good looks only because that is the sole point undisputed about him while rest of the stuff gets enough points to argue. Just giving credit where it's due.

0 votes

Why would he do that..i think its a rumour..hirani was probably writing munna bhai 3 but then metoo accusation happened..and now he doesnt have a good relation with vvc. As we know rkh and abhinat are slow in their writing process..so it took a long time to create another story.

by Location Scout (3.8k points)

Munna Bhai 3 script was locked in long back & Subhash Kapoor was to direct it. Post his Me Too accusation, it was put on hold. Unlike Srk's case, here the script + screenplay of Munna Bhai 3 was already approved. Munna Bhai 3 script was scrapped twice if you go by the record. And the first one titled Munna Bhai Chale America will never see the light of the day.

And the Me Too case somehow is resolved entirely. It's doubtful Hirani will team up with VVC production house anytime soon.

Vvc's golden goose is gone.