- Climax scene of Moondram Pirai / Sadma
- When the rescued daughter mumbles about her prostitution days in sleep in Mahanadhi (Tamil). Kamal's acting when she says "leave me. Am I machine? How many times will you people do me in a day"
- When Nagesh sees his daughter's body & Kamal consoles him in Nammavar.
- The whole ashram scene where the hero's thigh is injured & heroine comes to visit him in Sethu (Tamil) / Huchcha (Kannada) / Tere Naam (Hindi)
- When Suhaan realises he has a daughter & goes to meet her. In the evening he is informed about the proposal in Jaan-E-Mann.
- When it is revealed to the husband what the markings on the calendar meant towards the end in Assamese film Calendar.
- The heartbreaking reveal to the third character's lover/fiancee in C/o Kancharapalem.
- Ofcourse those moments in Titanic.
- Big B praying after hearing the news on phone in Cheeni Kum.
- Rani finding Big B chained up in Black.
Just to name a few.
And using this as an opportunity to share the first 3 scenes because it's definitely been more than an year since I shared them here.
In short, acting masterclass by the legends. Especially Nagesh in the third scene.
Couldn't find the original video which is removed. This is Telugu dubbed version. The context, Nagesh's daughter commits suicide. Nagesh & Kamal are out buying breakfast for the girl when Kamal is informed about the death. Kamal has calmly bring Nagesh to home & then it's all Nagesh's brilliant acting enacting the father's grief.