Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes
in TV Shows by Super-star (189k points)

9 Answers

+2 votes

2 and a half men ---> best comedy series everrrrr.......

by Set Decorator (1.5k points)
+2 votes

by Assistant Director (44.0k points)

This one is so hilarious lol. Started watching it. Thanks.

+2 votes

If similar to Friends, then go for the following :

The Big Bang Theory
How I Met your Mother
Two and a half men
Two broke girls
Melissa and Joy

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
+2 votes

It's almost been 1.5 months since this post and NO ONE has recommended THE OFFICE (American Version).

Stares into the camera in disbelief

Other favourites will be B99 and HIMYM

by Location Scout (4.9k points)

because its not similar to FRIENDS :D

though i rate it as high or better than first

Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three.

+1 vote

Seinfeld
Full House
Two and Half Men
Drake and Josh
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

by Assistant Director (56.0k points)
+1 vote

Two and a half men
Big bang theory
Seinfeld

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

You should watch Sex Education and I am sure you will fall in love with it.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
0 votes

if you're only looking for series similar to Friends, then my choices would be:

1. HIMYM (it's a better show IMO but it has taken a lot of ideas from Friends)

2. The Big Bang Theory

3. Community

there are plenty of others with similar humour, but I have picked these because they are all about a group of friends hanging out and getting in relationships and just going through life.

by Editor (82.0k points)

Well, being in Greendale changed him. He cannot be a sleazy lawyer anymore. For now he's become a better person with some good friends and at least has a job. Maybe he'll find satisfaction there.

Though we're probably getting a movie in a few years and I'm sure Jeff will end up in a better place.

what do you mean by better place?

I mean he could eventually go on to be a professor at a better college or could succeed in opening his own law firm one day.

I don't think either of these things can work out for him ... He does not have the education to be a professor anywhere .(he's in his 40s with a degree in nothing specific from a community college with zero experience...where do you think he can get a job? ) (He can't bring up his lawyer career because it was a fraud). He's got job in Greene Dale because of Dean pelton ... And his law firm didn't take off because he's already blacklisted in lawyer community...
They should have given a better closure to his character. It's all open and vague

0 votes

Khud ki desh ki tv series ka majak banane wale america tv series k piche pade hai..hypocrites all over..

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)

Related questions