settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Bachchan Pandey is still being scripted. - Akshay Kumar

0 votes

Source Link: https://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/akshay-kumar-i-can-do-action-for-5-years-then-my-age-will-tell-me-to-back-off/articleshow/74518473.cms
in General Queries by All Time best! (301k points)

Any clues as to what Bachchan Pandey is about?

Laxxmi Bomb seems interesting.

+1

Bachchan Pandey will be based on Veeram. As per reports, they don't want to make a scene to scene remake. Probably don't want to jeapordize SPS remake by focusing too much on brothers stuff.

Laxmmi Bomb, well if I wasn't exposed to overdose of Kanchana franchise, will still say that was a novel concept with the transgender subplot involved. But since Raghava Lawrence went on to make terrible sequels, even with the source materials, I have little hopes on this remake. First time viewers may stay open minded. Just wondering if the remake will have the whole god helping the hero (& spirit possessing him) in the climax. They have so far shot the climax entirely same as the original.

Veeram katamarayudu ka remake hai na ?? Aur konsi movie hit thi box office par

+1

Ulta. Kaatamarayudu Veeram ka remake hai.

Veeram [2014 - Tamil] = Hit
Kaatamarayudu [2017 - Telugu] = Flop
Odeya [2019 - Kannada] = Flop

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I think its on the verge of getting shelved or if get made somehow will be like Singh is Bling.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
selected by

Akshay should shelve this in his upcoming lineup this one looks the weakest rest all are good

Bell Bottom looks weak to me....

0 votes

Farhad samji will give another masterpiece. Though bp flops akki will have 2/3 more movies next year. Why can't the other Superstars work like him or even do atleast 1 film every year

by Location Scout (3.8k points)