settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

26 Years of Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa.

+1 vote
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=3169
in Cinematic Discussion by All Time best! (301k points)

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Those days...special appearances..really used to be Special!!!!!...
and used to change Ur liking/disliking for a film......
So "Juhi" in the climax scene....I still remember...for me took the film notch higher/smile on my face!!!...
And not like nowdays...where for special appearances ..u don;t care much....!!!!

by Unit Manager (39.8k points)
selected by

Tru dat..

Juhi Chawla in Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa.
Karisma Kapoor in Yeh Dillagi.
Salman Khan in Deewana Mastana.

Subhash Ghai in his own films

ha ha...
Yes - even for Subhash Ghai...we used to be excited....
I still remember....although he appeared in many songs but during "Chitrahaar" ....we used to be excited to point him out in the songs like "Paisa ye Paisa" (Karz) or "Tera Naam Liya"(Ram Lakhan)...and say to each other.... "Dekha Ghai ko Dekha"....like we have seen some alien /ajooba....that used to be the feeling /emotions!!!!....

For me it was Pardes & Taal. Then went back to start noticing him again in his older films. And yup much of it during Chitrahaar & Rangoli. DD1 the only channel we knew for ages.

0 votes

One of the best movie of king khan ae kash ke hum hosh main still my favorite song three time watching in theater

by Art Director (2.5k points)
0 votes

I watched this movie very late but it was very worth. Definitely one of the best movies of SRK and very underrated too. Liked the songs very much as well.

by Super-star (189k points)
0 votes

One of the most underrated performance of SRK. Brillant movie too. I wish we could get this SRK back instead of what we've been subjected to in the last few years.

by Mega Star (225k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 643 views
+3 votes
1 answer 257 views
+5 votes
2 answers 364 views