settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Shah Rukh Khan - Rajkumar Hirani next will be a dramatic departure for both parties. A light-hearted film on immigration.

0 votes

Shah Rukh Khan’s fans have been going stir crazy, waiting on the actor to announce his next project. However, after the failure of his last film Zero in December 2018, Khan has been taking his time to pick his next.

But at last, it is final—Shah Rukh Khan has finally given his nod to Rajkumar Hirani’s next, which will be a dramatic departure for both parties. In a notable move, the filmmaker has moved away from his co-producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra for this Shah Rukh starrer.

Says a source close to the development, “Rajkumari Hirani Productions and Shah Rukh’s Red Chillies will co-produce the SRK starrer. Hirani’s regular writer Parijat Joshi will script the film, which is about immigration. It will be a light-hearted film but would have a deep dramatic core to it. Most importantly, it is something that Shah Rukh has not done before.”

Source Link: https://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/180220/shah-rukh-khan-says-yes-to-rajkumar-hirani.html
in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (301k points)

8 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

This is a rumor until SRK announces this film or Boman Irani is doing this film, Boman Irani has been a regular in all of RKH films.

"Hirani’s regular writer Parijat Joshi will script the film"

if this news is correct than they haven't even started writing the film.

by Set Decorator (1.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I hope minus the never seen before VFX.

by Mega Star (225k points)
+2

Guess you missed this line,

"Most importantly, it is something that Shah Rukh has not done before.”

+1

Suhas I saw that. And that scares me.

+1 vote

by All Time best! (268k points)

Thankfully that word is not there.

0 votes

So the tried and tested pairing of RKH and VVC is breaking up for this movie.

Though I won't believe anything until the movie is actually announced. That will happen on 2nd Nov 2020 IMO.

by Editor (81.9k points)

You only hoped him to announce his next in late June. Now, you're assuming it will happen on 2nd Nov!

Think about Sanki too...

I want it to happen tomorrow itself. But ab pata hai ke it's not happening in next month or 2, so June tak hi hojaye.

But knowing this circus that SRK has going, and how unpunctual he is, I can only expect it to be delayed so much that he finds it better to just announce it on his birthday.

Though I am expecting this nightmare to go on much, much longer. I fully expect that by the time he actually announces it, the response will be tepid. Seriously, whoever cares about this stuff is tired by this point. Just get it over with.

0 votes

lets see if SRK can bring India's biggest director to his level with his "vision"

Or Hirani proves that the ATBB/BB he gave were his own only

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)
+2

Such vanity...

You wait & watch I say.

0 votes

One more rumour like previous ones i dont believe any such romoured collaborations

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)
0 votes

dont work with this me too accused king

by Casting Director (16.6k points)

I don't see you advising this to Ranbir Kapoor though.

He wont. If not for Hirani, Ranbir would be sitting at home today.

when ranbir signed the film hirani was not accused
there is a reason why vvc parted ways with him

There hasn't been any formal police complaint lodged against RKH (as far as I know), his accuser has made a claim in a newspaper and many have said RKH is guilty based on this claim. Until RKH is given a trial in a court of law he is innocent, we have the judiciary for a reason.

By your logic RKH shouldn't work with SRK as well since he has been accused by ED, IIPM issue. ED has been investigating SRK for about 8 years. IIPM issue is being heard in court. Should RKH not work with SRK based on these cases of him cheating people and government?

0 votes

I wished RCE was never involved in SRK movies, all SRK movies suffered due to involvement of RCE team.... whoever does movie with SRK must stick to his original concept rather then trying something new due to RCE involvement ....else result will be ZERO , JHMS and Raees

by Assistant Director (50.2k points)