0 votes

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Saif is no longer a star!! He lost his stardom in 2016. His last movie that opened on a decent note was phantom. After that it has been a downhill ride for him!!
The movie will depend on rani!

by Art Director (2.9k points)
selected by

Something called ex-syndrome..

Just to give a glimpse,

Rani On Abhishek

When Rani was asked, what went wrong with her friendship with Abhishek Bachchan and whether she is upset about the fact that she wasn't invited for the marriage, here's what Rani had told: 'Only Abhishek can throw light on that. The truth is that if a person chooses not to invite you to their wedding, you realise where you stand with the person. You may be deluded and think you are friends but maybe the friendship was only restricted to being co-stars on the sets.'

She had further added, 'It doesn't matter. It became very clear and evident that we were only co-actors and not friends. Moreover inviting someone to a wedding is a personal choice. Tomorrow when I decide to get married, I will choose the handful of people I want to invite. A lot has been blown out of proportion. Poor guy has been married for many years, we should all move on. I will always have fond memories of working with him.'

Probably the only person in the world who would address Abhishek Bachchan as a poor guy for marrying Aishwarya.

Lol, so it started only when he didn't invite her to his wedding or was there something more?

I don't think so everybody will be okay with inviting their ex.

You must have missed the very first line about ex-syndrome. To elaborate, Junior B broke up with her to marry Ash.

Probably the only person in the world who would address Abhishek Bachchan as a poor guy for marrying Aishwarya.

(rofl)

0 votes

This shall be a fun roller coaster ride but If its a Hit then Rani Mukerji will get the credit for it. Saif Ali Khan is just simply Saif Ali Khan who was once a star in the 00s but his stardom was finished 11 years ago.

by Assistant Director (44.0k points)

You do know both of them are not the main lead in this. They're launching Siddhant Chaturvedi & Sharvari as the new Bunty Aur Babli. Rani & Saif will be returning as the old Bunty Aur Babli.

No related questions found