Show Menu

Which actress ruled Bollywood in the decade 2010-19? [poll]

0 votes
Choices:
Katrina Kaif (9 votes, 60%)
Deepika Padukone (5 votes, 33%)
Kareena Kapoor (1 vote, 7%)
Alia Bhatt (0 votes)
in Box Office Discussions by Producer (113k points)
reopened by
+1

https://boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actoress.php?txtYearlyData=2010-2019

TOP ACTRESS 2010-2019

1. Katrina Kaif

2. Kareena Kapoor

3. Deepika Padukone

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Katrina
Kareena
Deepika

Alia Became A Star In Mid 2010s Decade Unlike Other 3 Who Were Stars Right From Start Of 2010s Decade, Thereby Getting Stardom Points Right From Start Of Decade

Though She Became No. 1 Actress In Late 2010s Replacing Deepika (No. 1 Actress Of Mid 2010s) But Then That Isnt Enough

Katrina Was No. 1 In Early 2010s Decade And The Actors/Actress Who Maintain Dominance In 1st Half Always Get Advantage Over Those Who Do So In 2nd Half

Kareena Hasn't Been No. 1 But Has Consistently Been A Top League Star Throughout

Box Office Wise Kareena And Katrina Are Almost At Par And They Have Slight Edge Over Deepika Though Not Much Difference, But These 3 Are Clearly Ahead Of Alia

Katrina 7 Hits (1 Atbb 2 BB)
Kareena 7 Hits (1 Atbb 2 BB) Good News Remains
Deepika 9 Hits (0 Atbb 3 BB)
Alia 6 Hits (0 BB)

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
selected by

Kareena is no.1 in exposing her assets ..
She never let down her fans since Asoka to VDW ..

Yes I Agree Even After Marriage She Hasn't Disappointed Her Fans

+2 votes

Deepika IMO. At least she had substantial parts in her biggest hits unlike Katrina, who did have substantial part in TZH but not in her other big hits. At the start of the decade she was getting close to being a self sustaining star with movies like New York and MBKD, but she went off track and then tried again but failed with Fitoor and BBD.

I also find Shraddha underrated in terms of pull as she gained a lot of fans after Ashiqui 2 and her presence helped mass movies like Ek Villain, ABCD2 and Baaghi. She has 2 blockbusters, 3 Super-Hits and also 1 Hit (Saaho unsure). She has 2 big movies lined up next year as well.

by Editor (81.9k points)

Shraddha- 7 Hits (2 BB)
Alia- 6 Hits (0 BB)

In Terms Of Fan Following Shraddha>Alia
In Terms Of Popularity Both Almost At Par
In Terms Of Box Office Shraddha Has An Edge Over Alia
In Terms Of Stardom Alia>Sharaddha

Alia might be trying to go to Hollywood aur uss chakkar main ho sakta hai uska career bhi slowdown ho jaye like Deepika and Priyanka.

I Hope Woh Aisa Na Kare Bollywood Mei Genuine Stars Ki Kami Hai

Waise Bhi Indian Actors/Actress Ki Daal Nahi Galne Wali Hollywood Mei, 1-2 Film Mei Side Role Milega Uske Baad Back To Pavillion

I Remember Sridevi Who Was A Pan India Superstar At Her Peak, Rejected Hollywood Offer Fearing She Would Loose Hold Over Bollywood

+1 vote

Deepika Padukone ...................

by Casting Director (18.7k points)
+1 vote

Deepika > Katrina > Kareena > Alia > Anushka ....
The rest are not even stars ...

by Producer (118k points)

There should be Shraddha in this list, she's far more popular in masses than any other actress debuted after 2010 including Alia, it's just that Alia's fanbase is metro based and shraddha is darling of masses.
You can't ignore her contribution to movies like ABCD2, Baaghi, Half girlfriend and stree
She adds a lot of value to a commercial cinema .
She can't be a Alia as proven by Hassena (Alia has a very good image in plexes) similarly Alia can never match shraddha in masses. Because Alia never had a movie like A2 or Ek villain in her filmography not even distant close.

Once I was a fan of Shraddha kapoor due to A2 and Ek villain but I have never felt that way for Alia except being an admirer of her acting.
Alia is a far better actress but she hasn't done a single movie which could have established her in masses.

+1

And Rancho you have find out a very cute pic.

I Also Love Shraddha More Than Alia

+1 vote

Katrina and Deepika. Alia has made it too and now the coming decade belongs to her.

by Mega Star (225k points)
+1 vote

There should be Shraddha in this list, she's far more popular in masses than any other actress debuted after 2010 including Alia, it's just that Alia's fanbase is metro based and shraddha is darling of masses.
You can't ignore her contribution to movies like ABCD2, Baaghi, Half girlfriend and stree
She adds a lot of value to a commercial cinema .
She can't be a Alia as proven by Hassena (Alia has a very good image in plexes) similarly Alia can never match shraddha in masses. Because Alia never had a movie like A2 or Ek villain in her filmography not even distant close.
Now going by your question
Purely on the basis of Popularity/Fanfollowing/Impact
Deepika
Katrina
Kareena
Shraddha
Alia
On the basis of Stardom
Katrina
Kareena
Deepika
Alia
Shraddha

by Executive Producer (66.2k points)
edited by
+1

Shraddha>Alia At Box Office

Shraddha 7 Hits (2 BB)
Alia 6 Hits (0 BB)

Haseena was a poor looking movie from trailer itself and also was a bad movie so of course it wouldn't have done well. Cannot be compared with Raazi, as that one had good backing, director, cast, and also a good looking product. I think with a genuinely good movie even Shraddha can score well. In fact I wanted her to do the Saina biopic as that would've really helped her.

Yeah stardom ka box office hogaya @Rancho, BO=Impact above
@Mrhola, ya Hassena didn't even suited Shraddha and she hasn't proven her acting chops till now that's why she has less admirers in plexes.
I would love to see her in a biopic, shraddha has created an image for herself would love to welcome a change. Alia is getting dharma support that's why she's there above her, shraddha can catch up her if she manages to attract metros from which major collection comes from.
Shraddha has a bigger fanbase.

Karan Johar Ki Muh Boli Beti Hone Ka Bahut Fayda Mil Raha Hai Alia Ko

+1 vote

Deepika Padukone ...........
No one come close

by Location Scout (3.3k points)
0 votes

No one...
All need big heroes...

They only popular for their real life
Affairs love

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 883 views
883 views asked Jan 24, 2016 in General by IamLostSoul Assistant Director (50.2k points)