settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Bachchan Pandey to Self Destruct on Christmas 2020.

+2 votes
1.1k views
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/NGEMovies/status/1194461979592871936
in Box Office Discussions by All Time best! (268k points)
reopened by
–1

Power of suhas...

Bhai ye Kriti ne apna haat kaha daal rakha ha

–1

Soch Badlo Bhaisaab.

–3

Can't wait for this clash..........

9 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Akshay Kumar is out of his mind, he is struggling to cross 200 cr mark solo and thinking of clashing with Mr perfectionist Aamir and Sultan of Boxoffice Salman, he cant even win a clash with SRK who is facing his worst phase at the moment..... There is a saying "Buzz off!! stay within your limits" Akshay kumar just forgot his limits.

by Assistant Director (50.2k points)
selected by

Hahaha Intense That Was Savage

–1

I don't have any problem saying anything upfront and I've never been Anti-Khan or bashed them like a hater. Yeah, I upvoted some Anti-Khan answers & comments on this post but not every post and I'm not afraid to admit it, unlike you who's upvoted Anti comments on Sunny Deol, Akshay Kumar & Ranbir.

I've said some nice things about Aamir & Salman on many posts and praised them. I don't wish for anybody to fail because I'm not cruel to wish for someone's failure.

Dekho, I hope for best Aamir Khan's movie LSC and Vikram Vedha remake if he does it. I've said in many post-Akshay isn't on Khan's level and already evidence is shown e.g. HGOTY, ATG, ATBB and so and so. I want Akshay, Ajay, Khans & Hrithik to make good movies and enjoy their stardom. It's best for every fandom to enjoy their favourite star success.

I hope I've made it clear to you because I don't want to argue or hold grudges against anyone.

@Rancho, check PM

You think you scare me with your big A$$ capital letters like a keyboard warrior? Keep flapping your internet gums !!!

+3 votes

Yeh kya bawasir kar raha hai Sajid?

Fir se sir fans usko gaali denge jab woh time aane pe bhag jayega.. aur agar if he stays on that, Aamir is the greatest complete superstar of this generation. I don't think he will go wrong again. BP or no BP, LSC will do 400 cr.

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)
+2 votes

Baki ka toh pata nahi par Kriti ki kismat jagutha hai

by Production Accountant (23.8k points)

Let's see still one year left

+2 votes

its a win win for akshay..... his solo movie will do at most 170cr...... with clash against a khan movie...he'll get huge amount of publicity .... but a side benefit....goodwill boost....
media will be in his favor..... as someone who's taking on the khans.... he already has the queen.... reshma shetty on his side..... so you can guarantee...you 'll see dozens of articles in media in his favor....

that publicity boost will give him good enough screen space..... be it against salman khan or aamir khan..... and that kinda screen space is enough to score respectable number....which again is at most 170cr....so solo release or not..his range is same....so its a win win for him...

now...in case.... he wins the clash...as the negativity against khans is at peak....... imagine...how queen will use that..... to akshay's benefit....

media will go back and forth.....there will be a huge frenzy...that akshay is the new king....he's dethroned khans.... and so on and so forth.... its a calculated risk...... nothing to lose...but huuuuuuuuuuuuuge amount of benefits..... which is why when soooryavanshi was preponed...he announced another one on its place

loha jab garam ho tab hi ..... tab hi hathoda maarna chahiye....

by Super-star (198k points)

Who is She???

Nova, 170cr with clash? You serious? This is content king Aamir on his favourite festival. 100cr could be tough too

Mass Ki Devi Reshma Shetty

+1

i said at most 170cr..... 100cr bhe ho sakta hai ....50cr bhe ho sakta hai.... look his movies dont get the wide release....even if they are solo...like 3000+ screens......few years back rustom clashed and released with 2300 screens..... and did 125cr.......

meaning .... with clash his range will again remain more or less the same.... a solo movie will hit 5000 screens plus in 2020 and shared will definitely go close to 6500+ screens.... guaranteed....
dilwale and BM both released on 6000 screens collectively in 2015.... thats 5 years gap to 2020
and screens have increased alot ...the widest was 4300 back then

+1 vote

Suicide mission on it's way. Lifetime less than 100cr. Ab ego pe lia hai Akshay ki main Aamir jitna bada superstar hoon. Chalo, doodh la doodh aur paani ka paani kar dega Aamir agle xmas par.

by Mega Star (225k points)
+1 vote

Still More Than One Year Left, When Date Comes To Closer One Than Akshay Run Away. And If It Release On Xmas Than I Think One Film Releasing On 18th Dec And Second Film Releasing On 25th Dec.

Next Year Akshay Kumar Downfall Start If It Clash With Both Khans. Period.....

by Assistant Director (52.1k points)

Akshay ka wahi haal hoga jo 2008 ke baad hua tha. Over exposed. Xmas pe BP. Republic day par Bell bottom. Diwali pe Prhtiviraj. Lol

You think Akshay's downfall will begin with clash? He's on top of his game..................

+1

Akshay was and will never be equal to the Khans. His phase has to end. Opening se le kar weekend aur lifetime Barbaad ho jaayega in front of LSC. Radhey even if bad, will hammer his movie in opening and weekend both. So obviously downfall to aayega

+1 vote

Let's see if the clash still happens or not. 2 huge movies in 2 months is not good at all. Btw Akshay is on fire. Doing 4 movies as lead in a year in his 50s is not a joke.

by Super-star (189k points)

He needs to earn as much as he can before retiring.

Lmfao

+1 vote

Haha, the post yesterday where others assumed he ran away has just backfired. Looks like the clash is on and I can't wait.....................

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)
+1

Lol Papa Roshan na hote toh naahi wesa debut milta aur naa Krish franchise.
Anything before release is a tactic and anything after release is a excuse so stop saying the things about MJ you mentioned.
Reverse jinx? So, you don't have the believe in his stardom at all. Aur hoga bhi kiyon bhala saalo se ek superhit nahi dee thi. At least we have confidence on Akki that if he clashes with any star today, he will give tough competition. Not like you who start to reverse jinx before 4 months in advance. Abhi kissi movie se clash ho jaaye toh ulta gaali dene lagoge Hrithik ko aur phir sab milke reverse jinx karte firoge. Aur fans kehte ho khud ko. Har waqt toh Khans Khans ke naam aur unke fans ke pallu mein chipa rehta hai
Aur Akki ko Zaroorat ni hai bhai essi kisi film ke records todne ki jiske baad 5-5 saal fir intezaar karna pade ek hit ke liye. Wo medium budget hit dede saal mein ek aadh kafi hai. Kamse kam uske fans ko kissi aur ke fans ke pallu mein chupna toh nahi padega.

Wo to sab theek hai....par ye batao, Agneepath opening = Joker lifetime. Sharm aati hai? Dukh hota hai? Ya bas yahi ummeed thi apne star se? Kam se kam Khans ka support karta hun. Ranbir aur ranveer aur Tiger ke peeche nahi chhupta main.

@intense be calm. Why you wasting your time discussing box office things? They act and earning huge amount of money. What you will get when you seriously talking about box office? Not even entertainment. There is huge world outside this forum. Enjoy!!! I love you that's why I am telling this.

+1

Sandeep knows it too @Kowsigan. This is all light hearted banter. I believe no one takes it seriously. When I started on this forum, I used to engage in all this,not now. Everyone now and then, just have a little fun. Cheers.

0 votes

On A Side Note

Akshay Sahi Maze Le Raha Hai Zindagi Ke- Sanon Sisters Plus Kaira

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
+1

Keval Actress Banne Ke Liye Hi Nahi Star Banne Ke Liye Bhi Infact Star Banke Apna Stardom Maintain Karne Ke Liye Bhi Karna Padta Hai

As I Mentioned Before Bahut Kam Actress Aise Position Pe Pahuchati Hai Jahanse Unko Independently Kaam Mile Bade Films Mei Par Wahan Tak Jaane Ke Liye Bhi Compromise Karna Hi Padta Hai (Unless You Have A Strong Backing)

Han Aisa Nahi Ki Sab Forced Hota Hai Sab Apni Marzi Se Karte Hain Its Kind Of Give And Take Deal Dono Party Mutually Decide Karte Hain Isiliye Baad Mei Hungama Karke Koi Fayda Nahi.

Lekin Aisi Bhi Bahut Ladkiyan Hai Jinko Yeh Sab Karke Bhi Kaam Nahi Milta Ya Kaam Mil Bhi Jaaye Toh Dhang Ka Nahi Milta Unke Saath Actual Mei Bura Hota Hai Par Ab Kya Kar Sakte Hain

Yeh Game Akshay Bahut Saalon Se Khel Raha Hai Infact Woh Toh Mentally Pressure Daalke Bhi Karvata Hai Like Kaira Ke Saath Kiya But Like I Said Its Part And Parcel Of The Industry Kaira Ka Bhi Fayda Hai Isiliye Woh Bhi Maan Gayi

Waise Aisa Nahi Hai Ki Keval Ladkiyon Ke Saath Aisa Hota Hai Ladkon Ke Saath Bhi Hota Hai

Aur Yeh Keval Films Nahi TV And Web Series, Fashion, Air Hostess Aur Baaki Ke Private Jobs Sab Jagha Hota Hai Lekin Entertainment Industry Mei Sabse Jyada Hota Hai

+1

Yes full agree...

+1

akshay,salman and ajay take the most advantage

Kriti sanon jaisi ladki ho to har movie use ke saath karne ka man to karega hi

Related questions

+3 votes
18 answers 1.1k views
+1 vote
6 answers 816 views