0 votes
Housefull 4 had a super strong hold on Tuesday with 24 crore nett apprx as collections across mass centres remained huge. The collections in Gujarat / Saurashtra are simply insane as day five almost hit the 5 crore nett number. These sort of numbers have only been seen by Bahubali - The Conclusion or Golmaal Again but it was the first weekend of those films and this is doing 5 crore nett in the circuit after the weekend. It is holiday period but still you need a product to hit these sort of crazy levels. Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot and even the smaller centres like Junagadh and Navsari are all record breaking.

The collections are also extraordinary in CPCI Rajasthan and UP and Bihar as they record drops in the 10-20%. It was a part holiday and that has helped the film but even where it is not a holiday the film has held up considering it came off a national holiday. The drops are mainly in the South but the film has already done pretty decent business there so far. East Punjab also saw a drop of 45% but that is normal for a film coming off a national holiday and on top its a multiplex dominated circuit.

The collections will be hit on Wednesday as the multiplexes come down to normal weekday ticket rates and on top its a working day which means there will be a noticeable fall in the metros but mass markets can hold up better as it is a holiday there and on top there is the white horse Gujarat / Saurashtra which could come out with another crazy number. The total so far for the film is 109 crore nett five days. The collections of Housefull 4 till date are as follows.

Friday - 18,50,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 18,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 14,25,00,000 apprx

Monday - 34,25,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 24,00,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 1,09,00,00,000 apprx

My take:All are in approx, get ready for 5-6cr+ reduction in final update Akkians
closed
in BOI Update by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
closed by
+1

10 Cr Tak Kam Hone Wala Hai Lifetime Mei

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Waiting for this number to become 30cr after update since these are very early estimates. Final numbers will be much higher and it is not easy to measure such craze so early.

by Mega Star (226k points)
selected by
+1 vote
  1. BOI compare Housefull 4 collection with Bahubali 2 in Gujarat circuit. At that time of Bahubali 2 release tax % in Gujarat is 45% And now its only 18%. But its a Patriotic Star Akshay Kumar movie so that doesn't matter if other star in the film than mention tax change is necessary.

2. In Gujarat circuit Comedy films doing huge business like Golmaal Again. So its not a surprise and currently Holiday period in Gujarat boost the collection.

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
0 votes

My sympathies to those who thought H4 won't cross TOH or Race 3.

People have soft corner for comedy movies as long as they are not complete sewage like Humshakals, Garbage can work like TD, H4, but sewage thoda zyada ho jata hai.

by All Time best! (269k points)

Race 3 ka toh avi vi fix nahi par TOH ki 138toh easily cross hoga..Total Shocker

–1

"Yes i know you are not understand english Language." Concentrate your work otherwise teacher learn you a good leason.

+2

"Yes i know you are not understand english Language." Concentrate your work otherwise teacher learn you a good leason.

Sahi hai, mujhe aisi English bilkul samajh me nahi aati, btw tune abhi tak paan nahi thuka.

hahaha.........i am sorry Ajay, but i have to appreciate Sanki for trolling like a boss :D

0 votes

It is holiday period but still you need a product to hit these sort of crazy levels.

BOI Confirmed That WOM Is Good

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
edited by

Aapko kaisa laga janaab?

Mujhe Pasand Nahi Aaya Mainly Bcz Of Those Tatti Scenes And Dialogues I Found Them Extremely Cringeworthy And Didnt Even Feel Like Eating In Theatre Due To That, Apart From That Movie Is A Decent 1 Time Watch, Though I Never Actually Laughed Throughout The Movie As It Is We Hardly Get Genuine Comey Films Nowadays.

But Still I Would Give 4/10 To The Film, Its Basically Race 3 Level Quality Wise But Race 3 Didn't Have Tatti Scenes Dialogues So I Find It Slightly Better

Whats your rating for GA and TT?

I Haven't Watched Golmaal Again

Total Dhamaal 5/10
Again Thats Also Not Genuine Comedy (Hardly Makes Me Laugh) But Btr Than Housefull 4 Atleast It Doesn't Has Pukeworthy Scenes/Dialogues

0 votes

Lol.akki biggest megastar as with all time negativity it crossed 24 crore on 5th day..shock to all akki haters

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)
0 votes

My prediction was 200cr it will do atleast 150+ asvi said audience love these over the top comedies like G4 TD and Now HF4

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

Good collection,but should have been in the access of 30 cr.....

No related questions found