+2 votes
1.0k views
Housefull 4 continues to fire at the box office as it has another huge day at the box office with collections in the 24 crore nett range. The drop is around 30% from the big national holiday as it remains a holiday in parts. There are many parts in the country which have hardly seen a drop in collections and there is a chance that the collections could go a little higher in the morning if mass numbers come in higher than they are estimated at present. This has been the scenario for the last two days as many areas outperform other parts due to the holiday.

Gujarat / Saurashtra is insane with huge collection and both Gujarat and Saurashtra are at record levels. The cities in UP, Madhya Pradesh and Bihar are around 10-20% down and even this drop is where there are multiplexes, the cities with single screens only have hardly dropped 10%.

The film has collected around 58 crore nett over the last two days which are the fourth and fifth day and this is supposed to be a hated film by the audience. Even allowing for the holiday factor a film does not collect at these levels when it has been totally rejected. The collections of the film are now in the 109 crore nett range in five days and there are two days of the week to go.

There will be a drop on Wednesday as the ticket rates drop at multiplexes and most metros come off the holiday period but some mass circuits will still be in holiday period and will collect well. The first week collections are still hard to judge as its hard to say what the drops will be but 125 crore nett will be there for sure and that is a very conservative estimate and the hope will be a higher first week finish.
closed
in BOI Update by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
closed by
–3

Film with similar reviews by critics will cross toh and if it crosses race 3 then it will prove the megastardom of holiday stars

So first week will be at 121 cr at best from their on Fri 4 cr sat 8 cr sun 10 cr second week will be at 30 cr after 2 week grand total will cross 150 life time will be in excess of 170 cr

In logo ne to phle din hi bol Dia tha ki ye movie max 100 cr hi kr pyegi, pr ab to 100 five days me hi ho gya, ab naya excuse lenge, bla bla bla....

Abi good nesszz bi ayegi, kuch bashing uske lie bi bacho lo....

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

goodwill of akshay and comedy genre bringing in the audience still after bad reviews

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
selected by
0 votes

The film has collected around 58 crore nett over the last two days which are the fourth and fifth day and this is supposed to be a hated film by the audience. Even allowing for the holiday factor a film does not collect at these levels when it has been totally rejected.

20cr ka 24cr bana dia Harminder ne. Reading the above para sounds as if Akshay is some relative of his. Such bias and such love. Wow.

by Mega Star (226k points)
–1

Kowsigan, no frustration against Akshay, it is against BOi. Secondly, I dislike a facet of Akshay's personality; appeasing the people in power and promoting his movies etc, does not mean i do not respect his achievements.

+1

Oh stop it Intense you don't need to vomit these words again and again. We all know you are a hater of him no matter what you say, your actions have proved it over and over again. So, behave like a proper hater not some two face bully. Be brave enough to be at receiving end when tides are not on your side.
I don't say its wrong to hate Akki of course you can because not everyone can like what he does but don't just give these kind of statements here and there when you think that all that you did or said have gone wrong. Be brave, don't look like a fool.

–1

Sandeep, you would do well to watch the kind of words you use. In almost every post of mine, I confirm the fact that he is a big star, bankable too. Not a superstar. Talking of hatred? Yeah I hate this dramebaazi he does to appease the people in power to milk good opportunities for himself. You should not talk of bravery, see your language and words in the past few days. If you are so secure, you need not stoop to that level, the fact you do.......shows what the truth is

+2

Okay so now when its coming back to you than it becomes absurd language. On the contrary to what you said you call me using words like burn asses, hater, fool etc wrong but a whole post to troll Akki is a fun for you. Don't play these games. Just be on one side don't behave like nuterals when you aren't.

0 votes

Even allowing for the holiday factor a film does not collect at these levels when it has been totally rejected. The collections of the film are now in the 109 crore nett range in five days and there are two days of the week to go.
Sums it all.
The moment I watched the movie I knew this will work, if Gomlaal Again and Total Dhamaal can work then this will work for sure. Even in my review I mentioned this. The kind of negativity haters tried to spread came of no use. This will be a hit for sure and will do lifetime business in excess of 170cr.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
+1

It'll barely break even at 170 crs what are you taking about.

It has been sold at high prices to fox and it'll be hit at 180-185 atleast, 170 is semi hit case.

–1

It will be hit at 175cr and even then I already mentioned 'in excess of' not that 170cr will be an upper limit.

Dekh lena, MM is a Super Hit at 195 crs, and H4 has much higher costs.

+1

We'll see but with the current trend it looks like HF4 will do at least what MM did.

0 votes

So i think the film will do 200cr as per my prediction
Yet to watch the movie but from the trailer itself i knew this will work people just love these over the top comedies
Even Total Dhamaal and G4 worked

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
0 votes

yesterday morning I said that movie will do 22-24cr......my monday and tuesday predictions almost banged on the target....

by Camera Operator (8.2k points)

medal nahi chahiye...woh medal ko jistne haath me liya hai usko dega to bhi chalega...

–1

Hmm Mast Ladki Hai (inlove) (poolparty)

uski smile dekhkar office me kaam me mann nahi ab lag raha hai bhai

–1

Lol (giggle)

–1 vote

Tubelight on non holiday would have done 85 c toh 95 c zero 65 c race 3 125 c this proves the importance of holidays in this decade so now the question is can Housefull 4 cross toh and race 3 as it has crossed disaster zero and will cross mega disaster tubelight today and get hit verdict which will be a slap on salman fans who said that race 3 was saved by salman but housefull 4 will be flop

by Camera Operator (11.6k points) 1 flag

SRK's 30 crs day came in 2013 and 2014. When Akki was dealing in 10-11 crs.

Okay SRK has had poor couple of years but then 20 crs is extremely poor for SRK, but for Akki, it is a cause of celebration.

+1

jhms was meant to clash with TEPK but shifted before a week otherwise it would have lost so srk avoided the clash when the film was a mega flop

First - Ifs & buts lol

Second - JHMS still had bigger opening than TEPK and it was the worst opening for SRK starrer since over a decade of even more than that.

Whereas TEPK opening was usual opening for Akki.

Last Time Aamir Did Multiple Films

2006- 2 Big Hits, Top 3 Highest Openers Of Industry Belonged To Him At That Time

2001- 2 Successful Films, Both Classics, 1 Was A Big Hit

Footfalls Of Blockbusters Films Of Akshay Kumar's Entire Career~4 Crs
Khans Achieved This In 1 Year Itself

No related questions found