settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Who is bigger between Ranbir and ranveer at present moment.

+1 vote
Because several times we had make comparisons of khans or akki and Ajay so just want to know about them tell us your priceless views
in General Queries by Location Scout (3.3k points)
reopened by

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

I think it's ranbir kapoor considering commercial gener crowd pulling ability. His last 3 out and out commercials consists two top non holiday opening record and a v.good opening of third one. Ranveer isn't far behind also if 83 opens above 35cr non holiday solo then that will established that he is ahead. Next year picture will be cleared

by Costume designer (1.2k points)
selected by

P.s- 83 is releasing on good Friday holiday so expectation is atleast 42 cr. Opening
Anything below 40 will establish the fact that he is behind ranbir

+1 vote

Ranbir I think. He's been held back by the type of movies he's doing and also the constant delays. Don't forget that Simmba was actually Ranveer's first hit without SLB. But I feel he has a really good lineup and he can potentially be bigger if 83 does as well as I'm expecting and he's able to pull Jayeshbhai Jordaar on his own.

by Editor (81.9k points)

Next year is very crucial for Ranbir, I'd brahamastra didn't work,
Like they are expecting than it might be tuff for rk to come back
Particularly at the level of ranveer.....

+1 vote

That's like asking which is a better team; Scotland or Holland ? Ye test playing teams ke beech men associate nations ka sawaal kahan se aa gya?

by Mega Star (225k points)

Are Ireland Test Team Hai

Holland likh raha tha, galti se Ireland likh dia.

Huuuuuu
uuuuu..

0 votes

Ranveer because he has given back to back Blockbuster with Padmaavat and Simmba which has given him a boast then Gully Boy. That's what I think about who's bigger although I'm not a fan of these youngers so In my opinion, its Ranveer & Tiger who are leading the way. I'm from the old generation with these 90s actors and IDK if I will ever start become fond of these young actors.

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)

These action hero images get stale after a few years and if you don't reinvent yourself then it becomes hard because audiences want something new. That's why people like Sunny Deol couldn't survive longer.

--
Ajay Devgn & Akshay Kumar were action heroes in the 90s but they reinvented themselves trying out different types of films e.g. Zakhm, Pyar To Hona Hi Tha, Deewangee, TLBS, Hera Pheri, Aankhen, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and etc. Suniel Shetty tried but in 00s he depended on mulitstarrer movies.

I just feel Tiger will have to evolve in future if he wants to survive longer otherwise he will end up being like Sunny Deol & Govinda.

So what are thought on sunny and Govind!
Why they are not envented himself like other actors what the sole reason for that.

Sunny Deol is a superb actor but he was limited to mass movies where audience got tired of him. I think he's like Govinda who both have an ego to not accept their failures or understand the film industry and audiences were both evolving. That's why the 00s saw a bigger change to commercial cinema with audience demanding better content films. Ironically both Govinda & Sunny Deol were at their peak in 2001 e.g. Gadar, Indian & Jodi No.1 which were successful films at the BO. It took them six years to get another Hit e.g. Apne & Partner but still their stardom was done in 2001.

+1

Bhagam bhag came before partner,
So it will be bhagam bhag for Govinda na...

0 votes

It has to be Ranveer because he has been consistent since he have got the stardom. Ranbir is also not far behind though, one more film like Sanju and he will fly ahead.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
–1 vote

Both are bigger than akki

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)

Ohk tum khush rho yr akki sbse niche hai khush rule mere bhai

Why typing the same thing twice?

@Rahu there will be a window when you post double time it will inform as duplicate so press the cancel button & if at all you ended up in posting the double time then there is an option to hide the same ...

Ohk thanks bro

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 87 views
87 views asked Oct 28, 2019 in General Queries by Rahul Location Scout (3.3k points)
+3 votes
5 answers 255 views
255 views asked Dec 9, 2015 in General by sanjeev11 Producer (101k points)
0 votes
4 answers 205 views
205 views asked Jan 7 in General Queries by Kakarot Location Scout (3.8k points)