+3 votes

War had excellent collections on Sunday as it recorded the highest Sunday of the year beating the near 30 crore nett of Saaho (hindi). War will collect around 35.5-36 crore nett on Sunday which is growth of over 30% from Saturday. There has been 50% growth in mass circuits like CP Berar and CI.

The film has done very well to get over the 35 crore nett mark considering the collections on Friday were in the 21 crore nett range. The extended day weekend of the film will be 158 crore nett apprx. Bharat was the other big release to have a five day weekend and that film collected 140 crore nett over five days. So it has a 18 crore nett lead over that film in the first five days.

The film now can take the advantage of Dusshera on Monday evening and Tuesday and by that time it should be the highest NETT grosser of Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff. The ticket rates will go down to normal rates of Monday but it will be back to weekend rates on Tuesday for the Dusshera holiday.

The first week which will end on Tuesday will be a huge one and will be among the top ten of all time but it is an holiday week and it will be Wednesday which will probably tell at which level this film goes forward. The extended holiday weekend has ensured the film is a HIT and it has crossed the likes of Kesari , Total Dhamaal, Saaho and Super 30 in just five days.

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=5499
closed
in Bollywood by Super-star (198k points)
closed by
+1

I'm very happy for Hrithik .. (clap)

12 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Hope it crosses 300 crore

by Producer (114k points)
selected by
+2 votes

War marching towards highest grosser of the year ..

https://media2.giphy.com/media/fYSGVB9CPwRiNqpHZx/source.gif

by Producer (118k points)
+1 vote

Fantastic number.. It would have been great if sat had 32cr number.
But still has a chance of becoming hgoty..
Hope it crosses 300cr and joins big league

by Camera Operator (9.3k points)
0 votes

So My Gut Feeling Is Right. Now This Film Is HGOTY And Lifetime Could Be Around 280 Cr Nett On Hindi Version Only.. Footfalls In The Range Of 2.2-2.3 Cr Which Is A Good Result.

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/695063/my-gut-feeling-says-war-cross-35-cr-mark-today?show=695114#c695114

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
0 votes

Excellent growth.....
300 cr still on......go

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
0 votes

250 seems certain to me, Kabir singh can be crossed too.
Somewhere between 270-300cr.
This was my prediction after watching the movie.
250 is now sureshot, Lt will be between 270-300
Let me go more specific 280cr

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
0 votes

Could HR get his 4th HGOTY? This would be a great comeback story for him. But only Wednesday can tell as even Monday and Tuesday will get holiday benefit.

by Editor (82.0k points)
0 votes

Great now next two days should be atleast 45 Crore after that wednesday will decide the lifetime collection.

by Assistant Director (43.3k points)
0 votes

This was always going to happen I predicted 35cr for Sun on Friday itself but people were underestimating it. Now if Monday comes at 18cr+ we will have War as HGOTY and that target may prove way difficult for HF4 and D3.

by Unit Manager (33.7k points)
0 votes

30Cr+ Collections on a Single Day :

SalmanKhan : 20 Times
AamirKhan : 8 Times
SRK : 5 Times
Hrithik - 3 Times
Ranbir : 3 Times
Ranveer : 3 Times
AjayDevgn : 2 Times
Tiger : 2 Times

Where is Gigastar Akshay Kumar? (rofl)(rofl)

by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
edited by

But still the word is felt like offensive all you can do is write his name & not nationality ..
Hope you got my point ..

yeah even i think its little rude irdwhelp mahn.... i dnt find anything offensive worth taking action here .... u were the nicest guy here by a distance ... how did u become so rude

@Grand nova its not about my personal liking or disliking ..
I am just doing what a mod should need to do in order to maintain the decorum in the forum ...

@Roman i know but Akshay's fans may feel offended ...

0 votes

Mr nova bohat Boley ho yaar How come 35cr Sunday guarantee u an Hgoty? Then wait for Dabandd 3 and for ur kind info it will be Wednesday which will depict the picture and I tell u with certainity dabangg 3 will do way more than war in 7 days rest is all about appreciation

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)

D3 is the lone challenger to War this year. D3 can topple it for sure but PD cannot be trusted.

How much dabangg 3 can do in its 5 days??

–1 vote

Now that is a massive number. Hgoty within sights. (clap)

by Mega Star (226k points)

Wow. Downvote for this too?

No related questions found