settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Ishaan Khatter & Ananya Panday starrer Khaali Peeli to release on 12th June 2020. Co-produced by Ali Abbas Zafar.

0 votes

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/1166544849111117824
in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (301k points)
reopened by

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

It'll be better movie then Godfather because Ananya will be watching it but she hasn't watched Godfather.

by All Time best! (268k points)
selected by

Grand and Rancho, presenting Ananya Pandey,

" for breakfast I have omelette with eggs in it, I have juice with water in it". Yeah I swear she said that.

I wonder is she actually so dumb so trying to show that she is dumb to gain some attention/ Try To Show That She Is 2nd version of Alia LMAO

Nah, shes actually that dumb. Alia has smartened up over the years though.

Well juice comment is 50/50, technically juice have water content obviously but no one add water into a fresh fruit juice.

Maybe she adds water in her juice, in that case..... Who adds water into juice? Wtf is going on?

+1 vote

This film will be disaster because i will not see this film

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
0 votes

As Per BOI This Ishaan Doesn't Has The Looks/Personality Thats Needed To Become A True Blue Star, Lets See....

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
0 votes

Ananya is cute, but dumb as anything.

by Mega Star (225k points)
–1

Only Cuteness Matters

She's cute for sure, but man...her IQ level is below ground level.

0 votes

Meh, who cares about them. Ishaan has no hype and don't know what will happen to him either he will succeed or become forgettable depending on his choice of films.

This Aanaya has become annoying with her bullcrap statements.................. Calls masterpiece movie Godfather overrated because she hasn't seen it. Now calls Ranu Mondal overrated because she hasn't listened to her songs. I don't what if she trying to act like smart but she's making a fool out of herself.

This idiot is reminding me of Sonam Kapoor and will continue to talk rubbish. Ahh well, if that's the way she to be then you can't change them. So good luck her.................

by Assistant Director (43.9k points)
–1 vote

They looks cute together. Hope for some good content.

by Producer (103k points)

Related questions