0 votes
Itna mat sochna mere baare mein, Dil mein aata hoon.. aur Eid pe bhi
Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/BeingSalmanKhan/status/1165963886874415106
in Upcoming Releases by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

Pretty eager to know the director and the story i mean surely he should not play a cop in his very next movie after Dabangg 3

The biggest hit of 2005 No Entry celebrates its 14th anniversary today! Soon, we will all enjoy a more mischievous, more wicked and more entertaining #NoEntry2. Thank you
@BazmeeAnees
and all connected to the project. #14YearsofNoEntry.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BoneyKapoor/status/1166006633450729475

7 Answers

+3 votes

You mean one of the most useless sequel ever? Well bring it on, it might turn out to be not half bad, who knows. Anyways seeing Akki running away again will be a treat.

by All Time best! (269k points)

Well it can be good it can be bad but one thing is sure it is a way better option then Inshallah

Both were dumb options tbh, but Inshallah was atleast a story, Kick 2 though, i don't see any continuity in story after Kick.

Atleast Dabangg 3 makes sense as a sequel or prequel.

Yeah content wise i will agree with you but box office wise kick 2 is a way better option

+1 vote

Akshay will any case have to shift again, if he does clash we know who will take opening and Weekend records. Dont understand this. Akshay has done so well since 2016 to reach here....he is hitting his peak now. If he is underestimating Aamir and Salman after 1-2 failures, he isnt doing himself any good.

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

Wah Yaar War Pe War Maza Aa Raha Hai Dono Tarah Aag Barabar Lagi Hui Hai

Masss

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)

The Game is On (muscle)

Akshay Wapas Bhagega Toh Full On Entertainment Hogi (rofl)

Bhai iss baar bhaga toh ab khud uske fans bhag jayenge social media se (giggle)

Hahaha Interesting Days Ahead (dance)

Uske fans bahut besharam hai. Phir wapas aa jayenge(rofl)

0 votes

This is gonna be exciting. Akki obviously wasn't onboard with moving Sooryavanshi, but the producers were way too strong and managed to do it. But now Akki has the power, and LM is set for Eid 2020. The interesting thing is that last time Akki's movie was the more massy one, but now Salman's movie is. I think it will he too much for Akki to move again.

by Editor (82.0k points)

And this time the producer (if it's kick 2) will be Akki's close friend Sajid Nadiadwala. So Ms.Reshma if continues to play the dirty game & Akki obliges, he isn't turning against not just Salman but against Sajid who got him enough biggies.

I didn't expect Khan at this stage of his career would take things this personal. Neither did I expect to see any of this post 2010 from Bollywood top league. If it is indeed Kick 2, will Salman be attaching his SKF to it or let NGE handle it.

More interestingly could Nadiadwala whip up a contract that ties Housefull 4 to Kick 2. I also didn't think we would see this happen, but it's great as I never got to see the 2000's clashes (though I doubt clashes will actually happen now).

Why would he want to use Housefull 2 when he has the biggest brand of the Bollywood? And who do you think the distributors will prefer on EID if Salman Khan's film is releasing? And why discredit Sajid Nadiadwala as a producer. Housefull 4 is for this Diwali. He has Baaghi 3 & 83 lined up for next year. Why would he use H4 for Kick 2 & not Baaghi 3?

0 votes

That's disappointing..... As a fan... Had it been a fresh subject... Would have been so great... We have seen devi lal before... That army dude biopic should have been hugely better and successful with current patriotic themed season. .. I know... Without director cast crew preproduction nothing happened in that area... Its understandable... But Disappointed as a fan nonetheless

by Super-star (198k points)

Guess SK wants to be safe. Tried and tested. Sequel of a hugely successful movie. He has burnt his hands on three EIDs already.

It's definitely that and its also the fact that he's not being the good guy he was on 2000s towards his friends... If they are not the same towards him.... Like its seems he's taking an offense... Like he's not backing down... Neither to bhansali, nor to Rohit shetty or akshay and srk also....
2000s salman khan would have easily backed down and agreed to their terms... But whenever he's been challenged... He has challenged back... Thats different...
May be he doesn't want to give up on his Boxoffice status just yet...
And now im sure... He will use his power as well... And won't let akshay release laxmi bomb... Either through directly meeting with them or by not sparing any screens for him...

But ok for now... Hope fresh subjects start soon... After

Whatever as long as Salman Khan doesn't jump the bandwagon of fake patriotic brigade. It's a no from me for the army project where you have the govt dictating the terms & conditions for the screenplay. And knowing this particular technique will be excessively used for another 2-3 years minimum.

Bhai for that matter all 3 Khans are doing better staying away from it. Bharat may not be a clean Hit but I still have all the respect for standing against the tide. I for one witnessed directly how even Salman fans included mocked Nehru, Manmohan Singh names mentioned in the narrative. The times have changed & even though off screen all 3 have bent their knee to the higher authority, atleast on the workfront they haven't gone Akki or Ajay's way.

The last 3 pillars standing against the Tide of Poisonous Rhetoric Majoritarian Nationalism. Well Done, for whatever lil they r doin.

0 votes

Too Much Fun............... (1)

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)

The only issue is if Salman rushes this movie, I just hope it isnt a compromised effort.

0 votes

Looks like it's happening because Sajid's wife has given a hint when she replied to his tweet.

by Assistant Director (44.0k points)

No related questions found