settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Malaika Arora opens up on Salman Khan's Dabangg 3: I am not involved with the film

+1 vote

The shooting of Dabangg 3 is going on, and the question that looms large over fans heads is if Munni aka Malaika Arora will be part of the film. The actress made waves with her item number Munni Badnaam Hu in the first film of the franchise.

In an recent interview with Times Of India, when Malaika was quizzed whether she will be a part of Dabangg 3, the actress said, "No my dear, I am not involved with the film. Everyone involved with the project has moved on and I only wish each and everyone all the best for the venture."

The Dabangg franchise stars Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead role. Earlier, it was reported that instead of any actress, Dabangg 3 will have Salman dancing on an item number.

A source close to the development informed a daily that the popular Munni Badnaam song will be recreated but with a twist. The source said, "Malaika Arora’s foot-tapping item number Munni Badnam Hui will be re-created and will feature Salman. This time, it will be presented to the audiences with a different twist."

The source added, "The lyrics will undergo a drastic change too. And Salman has decided to wear the overcoat of this Badnami himself and the song will be called Munna Badnaam Hua."

Coming to Malaika, she also revealed plans for her upcoming project in the interview. She said, "I would definitely want to produce some really good content in my company. The kind of content you see across platforms, in films and otherwise, is so promising. I might actually produce a short film or something but nothing immediately."

She added, "A lot of ideas have come my way and I am just taking my time to green light one or some of them. Actually, this is the best time of my life. For any woman today, life actually begins post 40. It’s an age in which a woman was once considered oh-so-redundant. Today, she’s a lot freer in that same age window.

Arbaaz Khan, Malaika's ex-husband, has produced and featured in all the three films of the Dabangg franchise. Malaika and Arbaaz ended her 18-year-old marriage in 2016. The couple has a 16-year-old son named Arhaan.

Source Link: https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/malaika-arora-opens-up-on-salman-khan-s-dabangg-3-i-am-not-involved-with-the-film-1570664-2019-07-18
in General Queries by All Time best! (301k points)
reopened by

Mehn @suhas how do I get rid of this junk bolly news on my mobi google news feed. i do clean up cookies regularly but this Hindustan times Ndtv entertainment news and other who reports janhvi kapoor new pink pants malaika new vacation beach wear priyanka shopping in LA kareena saif couple goals kinda utter news are popping up. How do I deal with it

And yeah no malaika in Dbg3 good for the movie.

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Glad that it's something new and they are trying something new and engaging.
Dabangg3 is the first mass movie of Salman after Kick.

by Executive Producer (66.2k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Joke of the day.

Who even wanted her on D3 and who even asked? She is trying to create space for her by herself. Arjun Kapoor's next could bring her as item girl, I don't see anyone interested in her anymore. She isn't a Chaiyya Chaiyya girl and had it not been for Salman, and she not belonging to Salman's family, "Munni" would also have been gone to some young, sexy and hot dancers.

by Camera Operator (12.0k points)
+1 vote

Mahn this woman is weird.... Btw.. Check out arjun kapoor... He first dated arpita khan.... And now he's dating this weird woman.... Haha
Haath dho k khan family ki khawateen k peechay para hua hai.
This woman gives me the creeps

by Super-star (198k points)
0 votes

At least Dabangg 3 will not have badnaam because of her

by Producer (113k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 223 views
+3 votes
2 answers 181 views
181 views asked Mar 28, 2016 in Movies by Suhas All Time best! (301k points)