settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Super 30 Has Very Strong Growth On Saturday (₹18cr) - BOI

+3 votes

Super 30 showed very strong growth on Saturday with an uptick of over 50% taking the Saturday business to around 18 crore nett. The growth came all over include the mass circuits which were very low on day one. A circuit like Rajasthan went from 53 lakhs to 72 lakhs which is excellent growth for a circuit like Rajasthan.  

The mass belts were up around 40% while a non performing multiplex circuit on day one like East Punjab went up around 70%. The best performance is in South and the film is sure to be a HIT in Nizam / Andhra and Mysore. The two day business is around 30 crore nett so the film has chances of a 50 crore nett plus weekend which would mean the fifth or sixth biggest weekend of 2019 without any holiday factor which would be a good result.

The trend of the film is very similar to Toilet Ek Prem Katha which from a 11.34 crore nett day one went to a 49 crore nett weekend. This film had an opening day which was 5% better and if that status quo remains it will be a 51 crore nett weekend. The collections of Super 30 till date are as follows. 

Advertisement

Friday - 11,75,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 18,00,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 29,75,00,000 apprx

The growth generally is very strong this Saturday in the bigger centres as films like Article 15 and Spiderman - Far From Home which have a huge ratio coming from the metros are up 80-90% rather than the normal 60-65%. This is why the test for Super 30 will still be the hold over the weekdays.

Source Link: https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=5215
in BOI Update by Assistant Director (46.5k points)
reopened by

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Want this to be a Super-Hit and HRvT to be HGOTY.

by Editor (82.0k points)
selected by

Too much to expect Kabir won't stop below 275
200-250 will be more realistic considering the director.

Well I didn't say what I expected but what I wanted to happen :p

I'm hoping that movie becomes a sensation and crosses 300cr. Though on the other hand I also like the idea of Shahid having his first HGOTY. A bit conflicted.

+1 vote

Excellent ...
Hope Hrithik takes forward Bollywood after the mighty Khans ...

by Producer (118k points)
0 votes

Superb growth. Sunday occupancy is very good so expecting 23-24cr. 100cr will be done, maybe beyond too.

by Mega Star (226k points)
0 votes

Excellent. All set for a 50+ cr weekend. Heading for a big hit. Happy for Hrithik. Good comeback for him.

by Super-star (189k points)
0 votes

Fantastic..sunday will be around 23-24cr..
Hrithik just got his lost goodwill.
His time has begun..

Few memeber of this forum must have felt bad looking all these.

by Camera Operator (9.3k points)
0 votes

Just watched Super 30. What a beautiful, Emotional and heart touching movie. Hrithik acting on another level. Welcome back Hrithik.......

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
0 votes

Hope weekend is 55 as I predicted

by Producer (113k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 415 views
415 views asked Jul 21, 2019 in BOI Update by Roman Executive Producer (66.5k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 235 views
235 views asked Aug 4, 2019 in BOI Update by Rocsky Assistant Director (46.5k points)
+2 votes
4 answers 426 views
426 views asked Jul 20, 2019 in BOI Update by Raghib Second Unit Director (77.9k points)