settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Imtiaz Ali wraps up his next with Aaryan Kartik, Sara Ali Khan & Randeep Hooda in 66 days. 14th Feb 2020 release.

+1 vote

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/RandeepHooda/status/1145654751381471232
in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (301k points)
reopened by

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Hopefully Imitiaz Ali makes a strong come back with this movie and i woud be disappointed at one end if it suceeds as Shahid walked out of this project initially..

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)
selected by
+2 votes

by All Time best! (268k points)

Yeah yeah if it starred Ranbir you would've showered it with praises.

Just like you're showering praises for SRK as Mufasa, i know you're acting like you didn't like it but deep down you know that only someone like SRK, whose name itself means King, can do justice to the character that is Mufasa.

About time you drop the act and start showing your true feelings.

For one, if this was the first Lion King film then I might have been soft on Srk. Even though I don't prefer watching anything Hindi dubbed.

I am being honest on why exactly I am not happy here. It is the comparison. The voice has to be in a certain way. Awaaz mein vazan hona chahiye. His voice is obviously good, just not the level of the original voice & not even close to P. Ravishankar. Like I gave the example, you can't replace Big B's voice with anybody & expect not to compare or to accept as it is.

C'mon, ours was sarcastic convo lol.

And on serious note, i agree about voice, his voice is not like that, i never denied it. My point is, aside from voice, a good dubbing must also be able to convey the feelings & emotions of what makers intended, hours for both original language and other language dubs, and i feel, SRK will ace in that matter.

Yeah, voice is what it is, you can't do anything about it now, but he'll do the job of which is required. Honestly I'm not concerned about any of hindi dub voices except of Simba.

0 votes

Hopefully it can drive away the nightmares of JHMS

by Mega Star (225k points)
0 votes

Randeep hooda is a good choice as it will balance the gender equation with his raw jatt manliness in the presence of feminine beauty of Sara and feminine behaviour of Kartik .

by Location Manager (5.3k points)
0 votes

o mahn...no..... not saif ali khan again..... darn it.... i like imtiaz ali cinema....i look forward to watch his movies....can't believe it..... i cannot sit through a movie watching this girl..she reminds me way too much of saif ali khan.... whenever i see her......... dang it.....
its gonna feel like .... a gaaay movie..... if its romantic..... which it'll be....

by Super-star (198k points)
0 votes

hope that was enough time for him to come up with an actual story.

by Editor (81.9k points)

He is not handling a big star na so no problems I imagine.