settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Bharat Has A Drop On Wednesday

0 votes
Bharat had a fall in collections on Wednesday as multiplexes had a crack in collections. This has happened many times this year whe the fall is coming on Wednesday rather than a Monday or Tuesday. The film collected in the 6.25 crore nett range which is 20% less than the day before.

The total collections of the film are 167 crore nett till which is a good number but there is a struggle to hold collections. The weekdays are performing on the lower side and there will have to be some consolidation on the second Friday as if the drops continue like this and the big cricket matches coming in the way then it can turn out to be a big struggle post the extended first week.

North India will have decent collections at least post the first week but the other circuits may find it tough going. The collections of Bharat till date are as follow

Advertisement

Wednesday - 41,75,00,000 apprx

Thursday - 30,00,00,000 apprx

Friday - 21,25,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 25,00,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 26,00,00,000 apprx

Monday - 9,00,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 7,75,00,000 apprx

Wednesday - 6,25,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 167,25,00,000 apprx
Source Link: https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=5106
in BOI Update by Executive Producer (66.2k points)
reopened by

Ok lets see bro.

Bharat collection came mainly in weekend when ticket rate are higher compare to week days...while padmavat was trending fantastic even on weekdays when ticet prices are low compare to weekend...

Prdp is a example. Prdp ATP is just 117 rs. And that year ATP is 126 rs. And both prdp and bharat collection is on a similar way. And Boi already says that bharat ticket price is not hiked. Last year 2018 ATP is 143.5 rs. And this year it is expected to be 145 rs.+ so bharat ATP is not more than that.

–1

PRDP's max business came from gujrat, saurashtra, bihar, cp and ci where ticket price is low compare to other state. while bharat is better in punjab, and other metro cities like delhi, lucknow etc...lets see how Boi theory works

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

In spite of my auspicious presence yesterday , the film went down further ? Shame on my greatness ..

by Location Manager (5.3k points)
selected by
+3

Who is this Wrong number ?

I was there in the beginning
And I'll be there when you get to the end
I am all seeing, all knowing
Almighty, ever showing
For I am, I am, I am God

Iam i am i am what ? U stutter ? When did u pick up this disability my Lord ?

Disability is in your eyes and perception beta.

+1 vote

It would've done less than Race 3 if it had similar release date. with very good critics rating and a top director.

People are complaining about less ticket price but BOI already said that new GST rate will compensate that.

by Production Designer (12.0k points)
–1

First Salman fans said that .. that opening day has EID effect

it made record in only one territory where Muslim population is most.

Then they started making excuse for low ticket price ... but ignore lower tax rate in GST. On top of that ticket prices were not reduced all over : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/even-after-salman-khans-request-to-keep-bharat-ticket-prices-low-theatres-hike-fares-by-20/articleshow/69631570.cms

Then making excuse of WC matches.

People who didn't watch on match day would've watched it on another day. This is just an excuse.
15-20 Crore is exaggerated. At max the effect is of 10 Crore

There are also chances that people would've preponed their plans to watch movie because of matches .... basically may be first 2-3 days got boost because of matches.

Even in current weekdays may be getting boost because of Ind-Pak match on weekend.

On top of this Bharat has got very good review from Critics .... where are Salman fans who used to say that if Salman movie have better content it will break all records ?

bhai aise to hurdle aate hai.....ek world cup kya aa gaya bas rona dhona shuru...loss happened only woh bhi when india is playing....agar kisi achche big budget movie se clash hoti to kya haal hota....sabkuch clear chahiye, no world cup, no clashes, no bad weather, only festival, only action masala etc etc...jabtak hai hai jaan ke saath dekho...first clash with masala movie with another big star, romantic genre , on saturday, sunday cinemas in mumbai & maharshtra, goa closed due to demises of shivsena supremo fir bhi movie hit...nobody cried...

+1

That happens for Well received movies,wom here is extremely mixed.
No excuse it's a underperformer for sure but can you explain why Sunday was same as Saturday and this coming Sunday could be less than Saturday if WC is a excuse as normally movie should go up by 25%+.
If you believe boi, they said it can't recover the losses on weekdays as wom is mixed

Critics reviews are much better for Bharat.

Previously Salman fans used to boast about that hist movies are hit even with -ve critics review,

Now they will not come and says that that movie is underperforming even after much better reviews from critics.

+1 vote

Bharat's performance will disappoint Akki fans more than Salman fans.

by All Time best! (268k points)

Strange

+1 vote

Hope all the drama movies release with any result and start a new journey of all the Action movies like Dabangg, Bodyguard, kick,Dg2, etc soon and we are ready to face any humiliaton from jealous haters

by Producer (113k points)
0 votes

200cr mark and hit tag is very tough from this point. 198 cr (+/- 2)

by Assistant Director (42.7k points)
+2

Congrats. Seems as if you had been living for this moment.

You must be disappointed as even Vicky beats salman next salman alia film will bankrupt all of them

+1

Yeah I am very disappointed. I had put in my own money in Bharat and now the rest of my life savings will also be invested in Inshaallah.

0 votes

Mjhe lagta hai 200cr Impossible hai ab.

by Casting Director (17.6k points)
–1 vote

teen teen eid ka kachra kar diya aur yahan ranbir ranveer non holiday par 300 crore kar rahe hai

some gigastardom

by Location Manager (6.3k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 331 views
331 views asked Jun 14, 2019 in BOI Update by Roman Executive Producer (66.2k points)
+3 votes
4 answers 356 views