settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

What will be the final advance booking status of Megastar Salman khan's Eid release Bharat?

+3 votes
As we all know very well Eid and Salman khan made for each other kinda relation in India since wanted and every single EID release recorded record pre sales be it Dabangg, bodyguard,ett,kick,bb,sultan and Race 3 even Megastar Salman Khan's niche kinda movie Tubelight garnered very good advance sales, now Bharat is off to release on next Wednesday on the occasion of EID and we can say it with guarantee that it will get huge numbers in pre sales and here I will only talk about my personal views and thinking and my views and thinking say that Bharat will get 30cr+ advance sales at the box office for 5 days long extended weekend , now plz I request all the fellow members share your honest views and numbers about possible advance sales of BHARAT.
Source Link: Self
in BOI Update by Unit Manager (37.1k points)
reopened by

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Craze is unprecedented on ground level so 30 cr+ is a very easy mark if advance open 5 days before release.

by Assistant Director (52.1k points)
selected by

Really!

+1

See The Result On 5th June. 35 Cr+ On Non Holiday And 45 Cr+ On Holiday.

+1

Will be happy to see that

+1

Dear last year Much hatred movie Race 3 did 20~ in advance sales that too with late outing else advance would 25cr and here Bharat is all about positivity and will surely get 30~ in advance sales just wait and watch

+3 votes

should be 25.. a fan in me says 30+

by Assistant Director (53.8k points)
+3 votes

I will go with 25 to 28 for now.

by Mega Star (225k points)
0 votes

Chaleece +

Please provide more information - at least 18 characters (khush hai ab)

by Super-star (198k points)

Welcome back bro !

0 votes

about 25 cr...........

by Casting Director (18.7k points)
–1 vote

17-18 CRS. India match will affect it hard so 1st day booking will less.

by Location Manager (5.6k points)
+2

Bhai yeah srk yah akki ki movie nahi hai yeah Biggest Megastar Salman Khan ki movie hai