+5 votes
1.1k views
Post your reviews for the movie. Give a rating out of 5 or 10. Plagarized reviews are not allowed. It should be original.

Note: Do not give out any spoilers to ruin anyone's movie experience.
in Community Reviews Thread by Mega Star (226k points)

It's an emotion. Felt empty at the end. The climax was jaw dropping and well...that did get emotional at the end.

12 Answers

+4 votes

Avengers EndGame is not a movie, it's a triumph, triumph of the idea, the thinking that allowed a studio to take a huge gamble and start a franchise without it's biggest superheroes, to take a not so popular superhero, a boy scout American, a demi god, some bunch og galactic wierdos, a shrinking ridiculous superhero and many more.

The process that brought all of them together in a storyline so epic that it spawned over a decade and got to the epic conclusion we see now. The emotions, the feelings, that won't be replicated again. It's a triumph of them all.

Avengers EndGame isn't just a movie, it's a triumph, it's a festival, it's a triumphant festival of cinema that took not only the characters on the journey but also the viewers with it. And then gave them a conclusion filled with heart & genuine emotions. So at the end I'm gonna say this only, savour this festival, savour this triumph, cause it's not only the conclusion of journeys of these characters, but also ours as viewers, savour it, because there might be no EndGame again it might not be replicated again, so, savour it & cherish it & enjoy it.

by All Time best! (269k points)

Brillant words. +1 to it

Its good that there won't be next endgame to waste our money and time

+2 votes

No words can describe what endgame is you have to watch it to feel it
Thank you marvel for all the memories
I am speechless and don't know what to write so i will just end it here
Hail Marvel
10/10

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
+2 votes

Mild spoilers in my review. If you've been paying attention to the pre-release press then you my review won't spoil anything for you.

This movie made the MCU feel like a true universe. More than any movie before it, and probably more than any movie after it, you felt like all these movies actually do take place together and are all connected in the most epic of ways. For someone like me who's seen all MCU movies and knows what happens in them, this is a huge huge gift. You're rewarded for your loyalty to the MCU. You feel like every moment is more impactful due to the movies you've seen. All those small bits they put into movies, like the de-ageing effects are used so damn beautifully. You even feel like small scenes from the first Ant Man are paid off.

It also brings into play my favourite story-telling element, which is time travel. I have loved time travel a lot, especially since I saw Back to the Future (a movie referenced in Endgame), and this movie makes such amazing use of it that you want to go and hug the makers of the movie. Characters have information their past versions don't, they are more aware and smart because of it. And you enjoy those moments so much because you've been with them as it happened.

I wasn't able to see the first Avengers movie in the cinema, but this movie gives me the gift of seeing that movie's most triumphant moment on the screen, and beautifully continues from the end of that movie. You feel like screaming with joy. That 2nd hour of the movie was the best part for me.

And the, of course, the final third, which gives you moments that fans have been waiting for since 2012. All those cast members coming together, that humongous end fight just overwhelms you. Heck, even smaller cast members (including one from the TV series) are in the movie. You keep hooting. It ultimately ends with the biggest pay off in the franchise. That very first Iron Man movie did something that changed super hero movies, and this movie brings a great moment from that one back.

Ultimately, you see the journeys of the original Avengers complete. Yeah, some may still be there and some may not, but you got to see them end their journeys with the most satisfying way.

Even more amazingly, one of my biggest complaints from the previous movies is solved here. We never got to see these Avengers just living their normal life, living in the same house, going on smaller mission. But we get that in the movie, and it's everything you wanted.

I don't think we'll ever see a cinematic event compete with this movie. Nothing can come close to what we've witnessed. Prepare for the opening weekend record to stay for a decade, maybe more, prepare to see every other big franchise pale compared to this. Just go and see this movie as soon as you can.

From now on, box office records will be Avengers: Endgame first, and then everything else.

by Editor (82.0k points)
+1

Great review a lot of people in theatre didn't get all the references bcoz maybe they just watched avengers or infinity war and not all marvel movies but for people like us who are marvel fans and watches all of their movies it was so nice to relive all those moments again it was like marvel thanking the fans for being with them all these years

+1 vote

My rating-3/5
Movie is good but not great. Infinity war was way better.

by Production Accountant (24.5k points)
+1 vote

8.5/10
Good paisa wasool entertainer .

by Star (156k points)
+1 vote

Avenger End Game Review
Watched morning 8:30 AM show Gurgaon. All shows here over the weekend are filled. The craze was amazing !!
The final culmination of all the movies in the avengers had a lots of hopes ridden on it with a mammoth of expectations. The euphoria it created was out of the world.
It completely lives up to the expectations.
So , get along the emotional , nostalgic ride and enjoy the ultimate showdown of the Avengers.
How Thanos is killed and by whom ?
Whether the avengers are successful in getting things right and how do they do it?
Final words : It's awesome beyond imagination and the climax is just mind blowing. There are a lot surprises which no one would have expected while some were on expected lines.
Rating : 5/5

by Super-star (176k points)
+1

Good review. I felt the movie got a little tiring before the climax, but as soon as we hit the final scenes...it goes to a new level.

Yes , a bit stretched before the climax but the last 20 mins are epic !!
Tried to keep the review as simple as possible without revealing anything.

+1 vote

The last battle itself was paisa-vasool, ticket-vasool or whatever. I watched it 2 times, one time in Single Screen and 1 time in PVR. After 1st time i found it just good but after second viewing i found it excellent. All hail to that magnificent climax battle. Literally no words for the climax. The end has hurt me so much. I just wanna thank Marvel for all the prestigious memories and movies. Got quite emotional at the end. EPIC. EXCELLENT. 9/10

-1 For Pre-Interval, which had good moments but few moments were stretched.

100/10 for that End Battle. CAPTAIN'S SHOW! Love Rogers 30000 Times!!

by Production Designer (13.8k points)
0 votes

End Game -> 7 Out Of 10
My Ranking In Avengers Series.
1) The Avengers
2) Infinity War
3) Age Of Ultron / End Game

by Casting Director (17.6k points)
0 votes

Such a bad movie.chutiyapa at its level best..if infinity war was 10/10 .this shit is 1/10

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)

I agree with you. Its not a movie like these people are overestimating it.there are plenty of illogical scenes like masala movies.

0 votes

It was not a movie, it was an experience.

It was beyond any rating for me. There was no way they could’ve gone wrong with this. It had everything. Every damn thing. It was proper fan service. They didn’t leave any chance to let us off the hook. They truly went “comic book” with this movie. There is no way I can review it and not reveal any spoilers so I’ll wait till next week and hopefully by then most of people would have watched it.

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
0 votes

Beyond ratings or any numbers. It has flaws but it gave me
One of the best theater watching experience.
Perfect tribute to all 6 original Avengers.
We love you 3000 times Iron man
We love Avengers 3000 times
10/10

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
0 votes

I watched it thrice so far. I still have few questions unanswered, but I am sure I will figure it out in the next watch this weekend.

It's a very good movie, and you will have to be acquainted to each and every characters of the movie well to understand the logic of time-travel too, coz without that you sort of get lost somewhere.

I will post the review after next watch. I rate it 4.75/5. It's a must watch movie for us movielovers.

by Camera Operator (12.0k points)

NOT SPOILERFREE
I don't suggest you to watch all MCU movies before this one; albeit without the following movies, you will get lost:
Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Marvel's The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, Avengers: Infinity War.

You will feel the pain, the emotions, and the emptiness at the end, but those will be covered up with the excellence in the movie-making. Though not soon, there should be another avengers(in my opinion, everybody would want, right?), but it can't give the same experience with specially Thanos and Tony around.

It was a great time/tribute given by the makers to us, it was one of the rarest experience in theatres - I saw many crying being too-much connected to the movie. Tony Stark, I will miss you personally, the life that specially you gave to the movie is applaudable; having said that you will love each and every characters; you will be heart-wrecked with losses, you won't be happy with the loss of Thanos too.

Beyond BO collections and a real tribute from the best movie-makers of our time, I rate this movie 10/10 after 4th watch.

Related questions

+3 votes
2 answers 1.3k views
0 votes
0 answers 156 views