settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

What is BOI smoking nowdays..??

+1 vote
BOI says that advance of EndGame is just 26 crs right now, which is big but there's a problem with it.

You see EndGame sold around 1 million ticket in its first 24 hours which is around 10 lacs, so even if we take ticket price at an average 200 rupees, that'll give around 20 crs with of ticket sales in one day, so did BOI want us to believe that it did just 5 crs worth tickets since then?

Here's the link, we all know BOI's article, so what is BOI smoking nowdays, must be really strong stuff.

https://www.wionews.com/entertainment/avengers-endgame-breaks-records-with-1-million-advance-tickets-in-india-212791/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Source Link: https://www.wionews.com/entertainment/avengers-endgame-breaks-records-with-1-million-advance-tickets-in-india-212791/amp?__twitter_impression=true
in General Queries by All Time best! (269k points)
reopened by
+1

If you pay 200rs then 160rs will be counted. Smell the difference between nett and gross...

+1

I'm taking 200 as nett, it's mainly releasing in plexes and i don't think in most plexes rate is around 160/200 range (nett/gross), some places are through the roof, this is lowest limit I've taken.

+1

Hmm...

They should stop smoking right now itself. Smoking accounts for 30 percent of all cancer deaths in the U.S

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

BOI has been on smoke since a few years now. It is just that you are realising late.

by Super-star (176k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Bro that 26 cr is a nett fig. Not gross fig. Boi always given nett advance booking numbers. So its right.

Har baar BOI galat nahi hota.

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
+1

Bookmyshow shows sold 1 millions ticket in 24 hrs.

What about paytm, ticketnew, official sites of PVR, Inox & other multiplex site ?

Log bina research kiye controversy kadhi kar dete hain

+1

brother 31 cr gross is not a small amount. i think that is a right fig. that ticket justify that prices.

+1 vote

Do some research before commenting.

Bookmyshow shows sold 1 millions ticket in 24 hrs.

What about paytm, ticketnew, official sites of PVR, Inox & other multiplex site ?

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)
+1

They makes BOI'S article even more ridiculous.

+1 vote

BOI is right..26 is net not gross...

by Production Accountant (24.1k points)
0 votes

There are no tickets available in Gurgaon so if 80% were booked the first day, how can it continue to increase indefinitely ??? Elementary ... li'l Dumbo

by Location Manager (6.9k points)

20cr from book my show , 10cr from paytm, 10,cr from pvr and 10cr from others ... Is that what you want ???? God has given some common sense , use it pls

Maybe you didn't read my comment properly, let me rephrase it for you. I never disagreed with you about it's bookings slowing down compared to first day, but i believe BOI is way off the mark with its figures.

The BMS and other is only way of saying. See, those initial 10 lacs sales happened only through BMS, and there are other mediums of ticket sales, so obvious number is more than 10 lacs.

We dont know if 1 million tickets is 17cr or 18cr or 20cr ..... we dont know what %age of sales come thru various sites ..... but a book my show screen shows entire tickets booked and left irrespective from where they are booked and I can vouch for Gurgaon with 80% of tickets for the weekend being sold on the 1st day .... so where sales are happening thru BMS or others they were booked on the first day and i fail to see how the figures are going to improve tremendously over the next few days considering paucity of seats ....

Well as thor would say - I knew it.

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 302 views
+2 votes
3 answers 304 views
304 views asked Mar 13, 2015 in Opinion by Baazigar All Time best! (326k points)