+4 votes
1.4k views

It's going to be a bit long Post but it's worth it. For those who say that Aamir was/is/ bigger than SRK. All points with legit Proofs from BOI, Filmfare and Other Media portals.

Time Period (1984-1996) 

So Called Blockbusters Of Aamir Khan QSQT, Dil, Rangeela & Raja Hindustani, were not blockbusters due to Aamir but instead Heroines Took All The Credit- BOI 

Proof: 

IN 12 Years, Aaamir Gave just 4 Hits and Heroines took all the credit away from him. Here's an interview of 1996 where even Reporter made fun of Perfaketionist, even the credit of Semi Hit HHRPK was given to Juhi because Aamir wasn't that good with this acting and stardom: 

Even SRK's Flops were more Popular than Aamir's Blockbusters. Have a look at Aamir's List of flops/disasters within first 12 years of tuchh Stardom, heard about these movies for the first time: 

Total Flops and Disasters By PRFaketionist: 19

In the period 2009-2014 Aamir Gave 3 Hits and Sadly the credit was given to Director :(, Shame on such stardom, infact the credit of his 7 blockbusters were given to Heroines and Directors because of his bad acting and tuchh stardom: 

Even with So called ATBB's Aamir was below SRK! 

Aamir is a PR Made Star - BOI 

Aamir Fans bhot uchalte hai Aamir ke Tuchh Stardom Par  but in the span of 1984-2015, Aamir was never ever above SRK - BOI and Various Souces

Difference between Acting of SRK and Aamir. Even heroines used to Overshadow Aamir. Do you call this Good Acting? 

Out Of 22 Clashes, Aamir Lost about 16 Clashes. Even Rahul Roy once defeated him. His father gave him various Re-Launches but still he gave continuous flops. Then he decided to come once in 2 Years so that a miracle could happen. 

Don't even compare SRK with Aamir. Aamir was never a Number 1 Star according to BOI. With Recent hits, Aamir Fans call him bigger than SRK but he even is a poor star than Akshay. 

Re-launched by his dad and brother several times 1984-1997 Oct - 4 Hits Heroines took away the credit in all four films - #BOI 1997 Ishq (Multistarrer) Hit with bigger star Ajay Devgan in 90s.

Difference between SRK, Salman & PR Made Aamir.

Salman, SRK, Hrithik had Stardom while Aamir had Padding and Luck! lolz

5-5 saal tak Hit nhi deta tha aur beech mei ek success tak nhi deta tha kbhi kbhi to!!

He had the most OVERRATED Career and just because of his recent hits, Aamir Fans calls him Biggest! Lolz

Filmfare OCTOBER 1991:

"It is only because his Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak was a big hit that he is now in a position to answer questions grandly in your reputed magazine. Otherwise he would still be doing two-minute roles." - Major Distributor Overnight Sensation LOLZ!

As now we know that Heroines had bigger stardom than Aaamir Sir so then Aamir Started to Harass Heroines! Lol tuchh Actor, Tuchh Human, Tuchh Stardom!

Aamir Khan is totally Depended on Big Directors as well as Huge Canvas Movie Padding - BOI

SRK was always the first choice in #Darr. He didn't had the dates at that time, that's why Yash Ji offered it to Anil & Ajay but they rejected the role, then it went to Aamir. After that Yash ji kicked him out. Then he again approached SRK. And Aamir Fans say that Aamir Left the movie lol!

2016's Offbeat Thriller FAN Had bigger Overseas opening weekend than Most Frontloaded, All time hyped Masala movie THUGS OF HINDOSTAN! LOLZ!

So now I hope that Everything is clear. Salman, SRK, Hrihtik, Ajay, Akshay were biggest and reputed star than PR Made Aamir Khan. Whether be it his Filmy Life or Personal Life, he always was a Bad Actor/Human.

closed
in Provocative by Production Designer (13.8k points)
closed by
+3

You just deprived your post any iota of positive credibility by putting out blatant blind hatredness towards Aamir Khan while addressing him.

For one,
1. We at forum.itsboxoffice do appreciate all the effort put into this lengthy post, the sole reason why this isn't outright hidden.
2. This is to give extra time for you see through it if this post can be tweaked to eliminate the hatred.

C grade actor/human. This usage of words alone demands a Stern action.

Lastly a piece of advice - there is no "winning" for any fan group in these posts. Has never happened before, won't happen now & will not happen in future.

Why am I saying this because this post will open that worm box containing the same set of posts, a gazillion of them which we have hidden since 2017.

So this bit of an explanation is to make it clear, any action which is appropriate taken on this post or on the user is perfectly valid. And you would exactly know why. Once again, we do acknowledge the effort in making the lengthier post.

You're talking about a post made on April 10th which further led to several posts that were hidden & both parties who indulged in fan wars sorted it out to keep the forum clean. It's been a week since all that happened.

Btw criticism is allowed. I clearly mentioned which exact words used by you above is against forum rules & what exactly is the problem with the above post.

I Posted Statements Given By Shahrukh Khan

It Was Me Who From The Beginning Emphasised On Debate Based On Facts And Continued To Do So

It Was Shahrukh Fans Who After Losing Debate On Basis Of Box Office Started Talking About Popcorn And Coke

Curse Words Like Ghanta And Pel Diya Were Started By Shahrukh Fans

Revisit The Post And It's Comments
Try These Tactics With Someone Else Not With Me I Keep A Tab On All The Facts!

11 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

That's a very well researched post with multiple valid points.

Now some guy who keeps bringing proofs of "top league" and "best run" will start blabbering against these statements by BOI.

Funny thing is that just because you've used some harsh words against Aamir, people are claiming that it's a biased post. Same people were enjoying the anti-SRK post without pointing out that many of those quotes were without context. Like some of them were sarcastic and others are just hearsay. At least this post is made in response, unlike that hypocrites post.

Yes, fact is that Aamir came into the industry way before 1988. His family put a lot of resources into this product of nepotism. Full dhakka start hai ye aadmi. Finally jaake isska career 2005 main start hua hai, itni attempts ke baad.

Lol, PR ka bhi expert hai. Mela jaisi waahiyat movie ke ek saal baad hi isse perfectionist ka tag mil gaya. Wo bhi sirf ek movie se. Koi aam baat nahi hai, ek movie se apne aap ko perfectionist bana dena. Aur directors se credit cheenne ka bhi master hai. Pehle TZP ka credit chori kar diya, aur ab isske fans bolte hain ke he ghost-directs his movies lol.

Aur haan, manipulation bhi issne hi start ki hai, with Delhi Belly.

From his dhakka-start career to questionable personal life to boring AF personality, it is clear that Aamir has been very lucky to be in this industry.

Now please don't respond by bringing BOI stats here, as then you would also have to accept that heroines used to take credit for all his early hits.

I encourage Suraj to make more of such fact based posts, and the users who are questioning him while encouraging Rancho's post, look into your collar before raising your finger on someone else. We all know the motives behind your acts.

by Editor (82.0k points)
selected by
+4 votes

That's a pretty long post you've created bro. Appreciate the time you put into making this article.

One thing I'd say, Aamir is a legend. Thugs has been a blemish in his filmography in recent times. No other star has given/will give some 4-5 ATGs, Blockbusters.

Seeing his way of work, he takes his time to make the movies. Sometimes it has backfired with the likes of Mangal Pandey, Thugs to name a few but we can give him that edge.

Definitely record wise SRK will be ahead but its an unfair comparison to begin with. SRK has that volume, Aamir never did. If I have to choose, I'd say Aamir because of the sheer talent the man has. And SRK, well we know what road he's headed.

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
+1

Rishi And Shashi Never Gave ATG In Their Career
Their Solo Blockbuster Count Is Not Even 5

Shahrukh Fans Just Cant Stay Away From Manipulating Facts

They Unlike Aamir Were Never Hailed As Biggest Box Office Stars And Ranked In Top League Superstars

If Aamir Khan Is Not A Legend Shahrukh Khan Certainly Isn't

Aamir Is Not Just Ahead Of Shahrukh In Terms Of Box Office But Even In Terms Of Quality Of Films

Who Needs Volume Excuse When Even With Lesser Volume Aamir Is Overall Ahead Of Shahrukh

Films Aamir 42 Shahrukh 62

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/550034/major-box-office-records-of-three-khans

+1

Why hide the comment bro @Suraj.j? You could have edited it :D

Anyway Rancho sir aa gaye hain.. he will take over now

(highfive)

+1

Hahah are bhai (clap)

I have hidden all the comments. I did what I wanted. Reality has been told. Now it's all upto you.

+4 votes

It's not comparison, your hatred is clearly visible here.
Both are legends with millions of admirers.
You have posted biased post.

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)

Unlike Me Who Posted Real Statements Given By Shahrukh You Actually Have Manipulated Facts, I Already Posted It In Separate Post

And Before 2010 Shahrukh Was Biggest No Doubt But In Terms Of Major Box Office Benchmarks He Was Behind Aamir Facts Are There To Prove!

So Bro Did I Manufacture The Facts? Mine Are Also From BOI

Wait Let Me Count How Many Times You Manipulated The Facts

Shahrukh Having More Major Records Than Aamir Before 2010: Wrong

Akshay Being Bigger Than Aamir Between 1996-2000: Wrong

Made Semi Hit Tum Mero Ho Flop
Made Hit/Super Hit HHRPK Semi Hit
Made Semi Hit/Hit JJWS Average
Made Hit DHKMN Semi Hit
Made Blockbuster Rangeela Semi Hit

Said That Rishi And Shashi Have ATGs When They Don't Have Any

Said That I Started Abusing When I Couldn't Debate On Basis Of Facts When Its Other Way Around

List Goes On Go Check I Countered You Everywhere!

Are You Blind Or Illiterate?

BOI Said "At That Time They Were Bigger Bet"

They Are Talking About Time Of Clash You Make Me Repeat Same Thing Again And Again Fair Enough

BOI Was Referring To The Period When Clash Took Place i.e, In 1994 When They Call Ajay And Akshay Bigger Draw Than Salman Aamir

1stly Akshay Became Star In 1994 Itself So There Is No Question Of Him Becomming Bigger Than Aamir And Salman Before 1994 Who Became Stars In 1980s Itself.

"Mohra turns Akshay Kumar and Suniel Shetty into stars"- BOI ARCHIVE

Ajay Was Bigger Only Between 1992-1994 (He Became Star In 1991)

In 2nd Half Of 1990s Both Aamir And Salman Were Ahead Of Them

https://boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actor.php?txtYearlyData=1990-1999

2nd Fact That Needs To Be Noted Is That Both Salman And Aamir Were Among Highest Paid Actors Of 1990s Decade And Their Fees Was Higher Than Both Ajay And Akshay Infact In 2nd Half Of 1990s They Were Among Top 3 Highest Paid Actors Of Industry

"Approx rumeration Shahrukh Khan-2 crore Salman Khan-1.75 crore Sunny Deol/Aamir Khan-1.5 crore"- BOI ARCHIVE

Talking About 2000 Decade Then As Per BOI Akshay And Ajay Were Not Even Top League Big Stars Till Mid 2000 Decade

Whereas Both Salman And Aamir Became Top League Big Stars In 1990s Decade Itself Their Box Office Performance And Fees Proves It, Both Had Atbb, Hgoty, Movie In Top 3 Biggest Hits Of Decade Unlike Akshay And Ajay, More Blockbusters Individually Than Combined Blockbusters Of Akshay and Ajay, As Per BOI Archives They Were No.1 Actors In 1996 (Aamir) And 1999 (Salman)

What More To Say

+4 votes

Srk is big in past...
Now he finished.....
For longevity... Aamir is way ahead

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
+3 votes

Suhas already said it all. Ideally this post would have been closed since I've seen such comparisons between aamir and SRK a million times since 2013.

Coming to your post, it's clear you're biased. When you refer to aamir as a C grade and what not. Till 2008 SRK did well but since then, theres no match. Aamir is miles and miles ahead and that is the truth. (Bitter or sweet that depends on you)

by Mega Star (226k points)
+1

Yes since your hatred was clearly visible when you certain words doe aamir. Also consider he did not do a single movie from 2002 to 2005, gave a record breaking opener 3 years after he returned. I admire SRK for what he's achieved but aamir as an actor and a filmmaker is far bigger. He's set the benchmark for others to follow.

BOI Says Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind While Ranking Aamir At No. 6 Which Means Just Bcz Aamir Is Not Doing Films He Is Ranked Lower But He Acts Oversmart By Using That Ranking

Fact Is BOI Said Aamir Is Biggest Star In 2006 When He Started Doing Films And Had Top 3 Openers In Industry

Its Not A Joke To Return After 3 Years In Such High Level Of Competition And Still Give Record Bumper Opener, People Forget Stars Of Lesser Magnitude During Such A Long Gap

+1

Not 3 but 4 years...........

+2 votes

All the negativity against Aamir Khan in the articles you show bears testimony that Aamir Khan is not PR made star.

by Producer (114k points)
+2 votes

Well done Good analysis keep it up.

by Camera Operator (11.6k points)
+2 votes

You could have just written- Secret superstar in China more than last 4 shahrukh movies combined.......... End of discussion

by Producer (107k points)
+2 votes

I Remember Shahrukh Fans Making Such Kind Of Posts With Screenshots Of Magazines And Giving Lame Excuses Of Credits, Acting Skills And Flops/Disasters For Salman As Well

They Also Do Manipulation Of course Inspired By Their Own Idol

These Things Have To Be Done When There Is Scarcity Of Major Box Office Benchmarks

I Wonder Why The Sanskari Mods Are Turning Blind Eye To The Language Of The Post, Clear Bais Is Visible, I Can Surely Use Worse Words But I Would Like To Rely On Facts/Stats/Records

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/670182/aamir-khan-shahrukh-khan-entire-career-facts-stats-records

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)

My Points Are Also From BOI
Plus You Have Manipulated Few Facts Who I Mentioned In My Post

How Many Times Do I Have To Repeat Major Box Office Benchmarks Of Aamir Before 2010>>>Entire Career Of Shahrukh Khan

All My Posts Are From BOI Data, True Facts Hurt Your Language Suggests So, Trust Me My Language Can Get Much Worse But This Is Not That Kind Of Platform So Consider Yourself Lucky!

How Many Times You Have Manipulated Facts Dont You Even Feel Ashamed While Accusing Me Of Manipulating Facts When Its Actually You Who Has Done So

I Have Countered All Your Fake Points Be It In Post Or Comments But You Are Unable To Counter Me Shows Your Helpless, I Rest My Case Here Itself Cheers (y)

+1

Dunno why people think aamir wasn't big before 2009. He was out of the limelight for 4 years and before that too was highly consistent. It's his choice of movies in the 90s which was different from Salman and SRK, he balanced both bo and quality like none other.

I Never Disregarded BOI Facts

Why Don't You Open And Read My Post I Countered All Your Points From Same BOI You Are Just Making Me Repeat Here For No Reason

BOI Was Referring To The Period When Clash Took Place i.e, In 1994 When They Call Ajay And Akshay Bigger Draw Than Salman Aamir

1stly Akshay Became Star In 1994 Itself So There Is No Question Of Him Becomming Bigger Than Aamir And Salman Before 1994 Who Became Stars In 1980s Itself.

"Mohra turns Akshay Kumar and Suniel Shetty into stars"- BOI ARCHIVE

Ajay Was Bigger Only Between 1992-1994 (He Became Star In 1991)

In 2nd Half Of 1990s Both Aamir And Salman Were Ahead Of Them

https://boxofficeindia.com/hit-down-actor.php?txtYearlyData=1990-1999

2nd Fact That Needs To Be Noted Is That Both Salman And Aamir Were Among Highest Paid Actors Of 1990s Decade And Their Fees Was Higher Than Both Ajay And Akshay Infact In 2nd Half Of 1990s They Were Among Top 3 Highest Paid Actors Of Industry

"Approx rumeration Shahrukh Khan-2 crore Salman Khan-1.75 crore Sunny Deol/Aamir Khan-1.5 crore"- BOI ARCHIVE

Talking About 2000 Decade Then As Per BOI Akshay And Ajay Were Not Even Top League Big Stars Till Mid 2000 Decade

Whereas Both Salman And Aamir Became Top League Big Stars In 1990s Decade Itself Their Box Office Performance And Fees Proves It, Both Had Atbb, Hgoty, Movie In Top 3 Biggest Hits Of Decade Unlike Akshay And Ajay, More Blockbusters Individually Than Combined Blockbusters Of Akshay and Ajay, As Per BOI Archives They Were No.1 Actors In 1996 (Aamir) And 1999 (Salman)

What More To Say

+2 votes

Aamir never has and never will be the biggest or No. 1 star .... He is a FILMMAKER .... he makes good CINEMA ... his contribution in Lagan, TZP, RDB, 3I, Dangal is above and beyond a STAR

He is the GOLD STANDARD against which the biggest stars contribution will be evaluated .....

( Aamir Khan fans keep talking of ATG, ATD and all the crap without knowing the real value their star brings )

by Location Manager (6.9k points)
–4 votes

Everyone Know in Popularity ..
SRK > SALMAN > AAMIR
Naam humesa SRK ka phle aata hai bcoz he Became Popular in Early Day of his carrier aaj bhi inme srk ka naam phle liya jata hai BO is also Necessary but ...Popularity > BO....
Big Blockbuster to Rishi ,,Shashi ke paas bhi hai.

by Casting Director (17.6k points)

Maximum bo records.... Lol! Phirse rang badal liya!!! Click the link and read again three's clearly written "Name TOP-6 Stars Who Has Got More Popularity after (Amitabh,, Dharmendra,,Dilip,,Salman,,Srk,,Rajesh Khanna)".....

Dear chameleonji, wo link toh cheekh cheekh ke keh raha Hai ki wo popularity ke baare me hai BO ke bare me nhi.

Acc to our vivekji popularity wise, Srk>Salman and BO wise Salman>Srk. But popularity matter more than BO.

But acc to our chameleonji both BO and popularity wise Salman>>>Srk....http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/667906/popularity-amitabh-dharmendra-dilip-salman-rajesh-khanna

I'm extremely confused that ab vivekji ke baaton ko sahi maane ya uss chameleonji ke(rofl)

I said Worldwide Popularity ....Srk > Salman > Aamir...
Maine ek Post kiya tha..
India me - Salman > Srk > Aamir
Overseas - Srk > Aamir > Salman
WORLDWIDE (Popularity) - Srk bigger than all Actors...
Search karo post mil jyga...

+1

I'm not talking about u. I'm actually talking about the chameleon who clearly said that Salman>Srk, popularity wise. He didn't write anything about WW or India. http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/667906/popularity-amitabh-dharmendra-dilip-salman-rajesh-khanna

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers 56 views
56 views asked Apr 29, 2020 in Provocative by bollyranga Production Designer (12.0k points)
+1 vote
6 answers 437 views