settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Which is the worst Khan Performance in this decade [poll]

+2 votes
Choices:
Dhoom 3
Race 3
Ra.One
in Box Office Discussions by Camera Operator (11.6k points)
reopened by

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Aamir wasn't bad in dhoom 3, He was average as Sahir And Excellent as Samar Overall It Was A Good Performance.

You Can Consider TOH If You Want To List Out Worst Performance Of Aamir But Even That Wasnt Bad As Such, It Was A Decent One!

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Remove Dhoom-3 & Ra-One & Put TOH for Aamir & Zero for Shahrukh ..
I think Srk & Salman were equally bad in Zero & Race-3 respectively ..

by Producer (118k points)

Bro movie not doing well and movie is bad that does not mean Srk performance is also bad. In Zero Srk going great work. I am not a fan of Srk but I liked Srk Performance by the way movie is bad. Rest i agree.

+1 vote

Ra1 was the most cringeworthy SRK perfomance ...

by Location Manager (6.9k points)
+1 vote

Don't like Dhoom 3 but not deserve it place here

by Producer (114k points)
+1 vote

Jhms tubelight Thugs

by Location Scout (3.5k points)
0 votes

Ra.One pathetic act as Non-Superhero character

by Production Designer (12.7k points)
–1 vote

You cannot call Race 3 a performance, Salman wasn't even trying there. It was very disheartening to see a veteran actor care so less about his performance.

The worst Khan performance this decade has to be Tubelight.

Aamir was also very bad in Dhoom 3 in both roles.

Worst SRK performance would be tough to say because I don't think he has a truly bad performance this decade. Yes, his acting in the beginning of CE was pretty bad, and he was bad as Shekhar in Ra. One, but he was good in latter half of CE and as G. One. Zero wasn't a bad performance, though it initially looked that way because of the character and movie. I guess I'll go with JHMS just because he was unable to bring any gravitas to the character.

---------- This is my opinion, please keep that in mind before replying ----------

by Editor (82.0k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
7 answers 232 views
232 views asked Apr 5, 2019 in Box Office Discussions by Tom Cruise Camera Operator (11.6k points)
0 votes
4 answers 172 views
172 views asked Aug 31, 2019 in Box Office Discussions by Tom Cruise Camera Operator (11.6k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 115 views
115 views asked Sep 17, 2015 in Movies by Baazigar All Time best! (326k points)