+2 votes

ORIGINAL LEAD HINDI REMAKE LEAD

Kartikeya Gummakonda

Ahan Shetty

Payal Rajput

Tara Sutaria

Source Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/NGEMovies/status/1110383649130594305
closed
in Upcoming Releases by All Time best! (302k points)
closed by

5 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

This should be an interesting pair.

Her role would be substantial like the heroine who started in the original version. As far as Ahan Shetty goes, he does look like his father Suniel Shetty but ironically he resembles the lead actor in RX100 as well.

Ahan does seem to have a good voice as there were videos of him on YouTube like all these celebs who come out of the airport getting their pics clicked. He also has that rough look as well with his beard so I think this role will suit him. Milan is a good director who will make him stand out but his Ahan's job to connect with the audiences because it's his debut.

by Assistant Director (44.0k points)
selected by
0 votes

I am thinking about watching RX100 anyways tara now have SOTY 2 and this as proper lead

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
0 votes

Can anyone tell me about Tara Sutaria family background and how she famous??

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)

She was in Hindi remakes of popular Disney shows such as Suite Life and Hey Jessie.

She isn't from a film family but her family is very rich.

0 votes

Dont think anyone cares about this movie or its leads

by Mega Star (226k points)

Suniel Shetty is one of my favourite actors along with Ajay so I would care about this movie and his son as the lead actor because there's curiosity. I would be keen to know what he can do as an actor in his debut and he resembles his dad a very much.

0 votes

Bahut gareeb starcast hai!

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)

No related questions found