settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Sri Lanka becomes first Asian Team to win Test series in South Africa

+4 votes
Sri Lanka has become the first team from Asia to win a test series in South Africa with the margin of 2-0 .

Australia and England are the only other teams to have won since South Africa's readmission.
Source Link: Cricbuzz
in Non-Bollywood by Producer (114k points)
reopened by

3 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

This is simply outstanding from Sri Lanka
A few words from cricbuzz which defines it perfectly
Now factor this: Chandimal - dropped. Mathews - absent. Dilruwan - dropped. Kumara - injured. Captain - missing. Coach - fresh from being stripped of the selector's tag. And most of them here on their first trip

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
selected by
+1 vote

India would've won the test series.....but

https://twitter.com/WisdenCricket/status/1099011526491549696?s=19

by All Time best! (269k points)

AB is a Legend.

Tb, Abd was never a factor. He is a mediocre and a no body in tests.

Obviously, i mean whho can believe that person who plays T20s by playing outrageous shots in positions which normal people cannot do in terms of physical laws dancing here & there on a cricket pitch can play Tests ls which requires patience, skills, stability & talent.

The surprising factor was that Indian bowling lineup which made England sweat & destroyed Australia were bullied by someone who plays cricket like a circus acrobat. Wierd.

Blah blah, India loves him, blah blah. King kohli has shown him his true place. The money bag abd is sacrificed country for easy cash. Shame on him.

Now say that without crying

+1

No one cares dude. Who's the best in the world since 2016? Kohli. Who's conquered every away nation in tests? Kohli. Who's a great skipper in the making? Kohli. Bas India world cup jeet gyii to abd would be dust in front of VK. Remember nothing and freaking nothing bigger than being a world cup winning skipper.

Well first let India take part in this year's World Cup, they are planning to boycott it if government says

Besides i know the game your playing, but it won't work, you know instigating people to say bad about someone works on lesser people, but superior beings like me don't get drawn into it, try it with someone who cares about such stuff, maybe you'd have better luck there

India will never boycott the world cup. Nope it wont happen. The only thing which can serve as a hindrance is English weather. Ab de villier's tears....oops....I mean rain could play a spoilsport.

Keep it coming, your are helping me in my resolution of remaining calm & composed even after someone is trying to instigate you.

Hahahahahaha. Trying to act like his idol abd....calm and composed. Nah. You are very easy to provoke

Atleast you accepted that AB is calm & composed. And if it's so easy to provoke me, why don't you give it a try? It's it because you have been failing miserably till now?

Calm and composed means nothing dude. Nothing. It's a myth kohli has broken. You can be fiery and aggressive too. Ponting was like that. Sir viv was like that too. Nah, I can put you in my trap but some other day.

Sir Viv want aggressive by nature in behaviour, he was aggressive in batting, he was a dignified person who behaved with integrity in front of others, unlike free modern players.

Behaved with integrity......typical Indian fan. Loves foreigners and hates his own players. Anyways cant talk for people like Ben stokes
Virat kohli is as good as they get. He was boorish 4-5 years back but now he isnt.

Never said Virat Kohli, i think you are assuming things, i wonder why?

Apart from Ben stokes none else I can say as for now. Or a rabada who loses it. The latter is too young...he will learn with time.

+1 vote

Well done Sri Lanka. Richly deserved.

by Mega Star (226k points)

Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

342k comments

1.9k users

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 54 views
+5 votes