Show Menu

Superstar Ranveer Singh top 5 grosser..

+4 votes

1. Padmaavat        282.28cr  Blockbuster

2. Simmba             240 cr      Blockbuster

3. Bazirao Mastani 184 cr.   Hit

4.Ramleela              113cr.      Hit

5.Gully Boy.(running)  103 cr.   Hit     

in BOI Update by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
reopened by

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Remove SLB and what is he without him??

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
selected by
+5

And What is slb without ranveer ?

+2

@rowdy point.

Slb without ranveer has hddcs and devdas. I wont count niche movies like guzaarish or khamoshi here. Btw if your favorite ranveer acts in any of these movies, you will get to know the reality.

+5 votes

Superstar ranveer. This is just the beginning. He will be a legit megastar in 10 years if he continues selecting movies like his last 3.

by Set Designer (2.4k points)
+3 votes

SLB
ROHIT
SLB
SLB
Finally something on his own, except that has Alia & rap culture as padding (running)

by All Time best! (268k points)

So many Chingians..!!

Speaking of padding see his upcoming line up:

Kapil Dev biopic: What bigger padding than cricket and world cup?
Takht: Karan johar and magnum opus and multi starrer to overcome his shortcomings.

I bet after these two he will milk his marriage and sign a movie with Deepika who is responsible for making many careers.

+2 votes

He's an super amazing actor on screen but I dislike his off screen behaviour. His performance in Padmaavat and Gully Boy were phenomenal. And yes he's better than ranbir, varun, tiger, siddharth etc. I hope for more awesome movies from RS! Haters will always hate him for a reason. But for me RS is an Great Actor and not a Superstar. We all know that his PR overhype things but okay. He has to do a lot of more work to become a superstar.

by Production Designer (13.8k points)
+2 votes

Tb said it all. Nothing more to say .

by Mega Star (225k points)
+1 vote

Superstar? Hope he becomes one at the end of his career

by Producer (113k points)
+1 vote

And and and none of these movies success is due to Ranveer stardom if at all any..

by Second Unit Director (77.9k points)

None. But then must admit he has luck. An actor par excellence like shahid lacks it. Plus ranveer has excellent PR to back him. His clown like antics also help him.

I agree to the core.. He ia one bloody lucky guy and talented as well to some extent.. And yes his PR is workimg over night for his success still he isnt even half way to being a superstar..Wish Shahid had the same luck and PR but not his off screen drama and image.

Related questions

+3 votes
11 answers 418 views
418 views asked Feb 20, 2019 in Box Office Discussions by Ajay Assistant Director (52.2k points)
+10 votes
9 answers 164 views