1. Die Hard (1988): 8/10 Yeah. I see now the similarities between Die Hard and Skycraper (2018), but still, it hasn't made letter any weaker film. Though Die Hard is classic and original and I loved it more for its being more substantial. The story and action sequences feel real and appealing. And, yes, no doubt, one of the best action film.
2. Die Hard 2 (1990): 7/10 Still good. The story is a bit lower side this time because it is so unsettled and feel unwoven sometimes but still entertaining and enough to lead you to the third installment.
3. Die Hard with Vengeance (1995): 8/10 Fine this one as good as the first installment. More thrilling and the story has more layers this time. I loved the kind of task the protagonist is given and it becomes a cat and mice game. Great stuff.
4. Hell and High Water (2016): 6/10 American noir-crime thriller. Most of such films have same pattern, I feel. I can't compliant, I enjoyed it, though found a problem with its pace. No wonder, why cinematography is widely appreciated for this film.
5. Manikarnika (2019): Now, this is really a highly mediocre film. So badly directed it feels like you are watching a TV soap backed up by a big production house. But, the pattern is same, high antibiotic speeches and war sequence and again some antibiotic dialogues and again war sequences and it keeps itself repeating till the end. It becomes so monotonous. Also, editing is so sloppy and scattered. Damn! You change whoever you want in a movie, but, for heaven's sake, don't change your editor as he/she is the last warrior to save your project. It quietly feels why it is such a mess while watching the film. Bad.