+2 votes
Source Link: https://www.newsnation.in/entertainment/bollywood-news/breaking-mahesh-anand-popular-90s-bollywood-villain-passes-away-dies-57-swarg-kurukshetra-shahenshah-vijeta-actor--article-213681.html
closed
in General Queries by Casting Director (18.7k points)

I heard the news yesterday and I'm saddened to hear that he has passed away. It doesn't explain the cause of his death but I read another article that he had drinking problems and was facing financial issues as well. I'm not sure what kind of relationship he had with his family but his wife whom he hasn't seen in years lives in Moscow whilst his son lives in Canada.

The sad part is that he wasn't getting any work in the film industry for fifteen years although his last movie was Rangeela Raja which released last January. I know those days of actors being typecast in villain roles are over but veterans like him deserved better and I'm sure he would have accepted any movie given him.

Anyways, may his soul RIP.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Best answer

Behind the glamour the dark reality of Bollywood. Many actors go into alcohol abuse and depression which costs them their life.

by Mega Star (226k points)
selected by

No related questions found