Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+4 votes

1. The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story (2018): 7/10 This TV Show has an interesting timeline where the story goes from present to past and tries to find a reason behind why Andrew Cunanan assassins one of the world's most famous fashion designer Gianni Versace. Now, the reason may be just one of the assumptions but the show gives you fine decoding of the psychological breakdown of the serial killer, Cunanan. The show is more about why Cunanun turned into a serial killer and has much wider screen space than Versace. The story is kind of messed up cause of its timeline and the way it keeps going back and forth but I think that's what keeps you engaged and intrigued. Watchable.

2. Kedi (2016) (Turkish): 8/10 This documentary is so fascinating and cute, if not anything you gonna love the tremendously shot visuals of Istanbul's street and the cats roaming everywhere. This documentary talks about cats, a lot of cats, which have cultural significance in Istanbul and why cats just mirror us the humans. I think, if you love watching a documentary, it's a no miss film. 

in General by Executive Producer (60.3k points)

5 Answers

+2 votes
  1. The Grinch: 4/10
  2. Rubaru Roshni: 7/10
  3. Bohemian Rhapsody: 5/10
  4. Ode to My Father: 5/10

Movie of the Week: Rubaru Roshni

by Super-star (194k points)
+2 votes

Well... 21st Jan - 27th Jan you mean..

1. Rubaru Roshni [2019 - Tamil Dubbed] = 8/10 [liked it. Wish I had watched the original version than Tamil dubbed. But then it wasn't a planned watch either.]

2. Kotigobba 2 [2016 - Kannada] = NR [Re-Watch]

3. Raajakumara [2017 - Kannada] = NR [Re-Watch]

4. Tagore [2003 - Telugu] = NR [Re-Watch]

First Time Watch = Rubaru Roshni [Not remembering the exact Tamil title]

Movie of the Week = Rubaru Roshni & Tagore.

https://img3.hotstar.com/image/upload/f_auto,t_hcdl/sources/r1/cms/prod/6540/246540-h
http://image.tmdb.org/t/p/original/vSM61tj6EXGnh8BbZxZKHVFiV4k.jpg

by All Time best! (302k points)
+2 votes

Stree

8/10

Loved it to the core. The gags were funny. Rajkumar Rao was a delight. A great entertainer.

Jumanji

9/10

I'm an idiot for missing out on watching this one in theatre. I'm a big Kevin Hart/Dwayne Johnson fan. The jokes, the action, the concept everything clicked. No wonder it grossed 400M after a 36M weekend in North America. Watch it if you haven't watched it yet.

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
+1 vote

Babumoshai Bandookbaaz 5/10
Liked the theme but overall it was just good

Angamaly Diaries 7/10
Liked it but don't see what the hype is all about

Raincoat 3/10
Okay i was expecting something else and it was just something totally different than that plus too slow

I was just watching Thugs Of Hindustan but still 40mins left so not including it

Movie of the week: Angamaly Diaries

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
edited by
+1 vote

Chal Mere Bhai- 8/10 (Extra 2 For Cutie Pie Karishma)

Hero- Jaggu Dada Masss 9/10

Sarfarosh- 10/10

Half GF- 8/10

Raja Hindustani- 8/10

Gangs Of Wasseypur- 9/10

Movie Of The Week- Sarfarosh

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)

No related questions found