settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

Salman Khan | BHARAT | Official Teaser | EID 2019

+17 votes
1.4k views
The Teaser for Salman Khan's Bharat is Here!

Source Link: https://youtu.be/Fxq18WuuRms
in Upcoming Releases by Production Designer (13.8k points)
reopened by

dialogue is too stretched....jst that opening i liked till Salman stands on a ship n then.......

Hmmm hmmm heyy heyy dailogue lover who rated 4.5 for zero jhms unhe kahase achi lagegi ..

Do agree Baadshah, bike scene was weird. Though I liked the dialogue. The teaser until him standing on the ship was good and I felt that, although, the bike scene might have been below average but the scenes after it really made up for it, the looks I mean.
Wasnt expecting something great. I liked it so I am happy. 5 months pehle itna hi hona chahie.

Teaser is good with plain narration...Salman is good visuals are best (adequate) didn't reveal much about plot though.
But teaser is Missing the big star wow factor.

20 Answers

+7 votes

Best answer

Wow. Everything was on point. The BGM was badass. The dialogue was good, focusing on Bharat (The patriotic angle). Except for the VFX. Salman's face can be clearly seen copy pasted on the stuntman's body. The VFX needs to be improved and I hope some post production work is done on that part.

Would have been a good 4.5/5 but for the tacky VFX I rate it 4/5.

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)
selected by

There's 4-5 months left for the release. I guess everything will be fine till then.

+8 votes

All Time Blockbuster Written All Over It

I Actually Got Goosebumps, Its Anyways Most Awaited Film Of The Year For Me, Im Damn Exited For It, If Excecuted Well, It Can Not Just Be Biggest Hit Of Decade But Also Biggest Hit Of Century

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)

@Rancho tune mujhe khulke hasa diya.

+1

+1

okay Rancho....thnx

+1

Mention Not...

+6 votes

Breaking All Records Left Right And Center.

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
+6 votes

Yess yess yess if ali has done just this much in the whole movie we have a blockbuster in our hands this eid

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
edited by
+6 votes

Very grand. The dialogues are nice and the scale is well mounted. The bike scenes are a little tacky in my opinion, better vfx was needed, but overall Salman and his charisma all the way. 3.5/5. 300cr on the way.

by Mega Star (226k points)
+6 votes

I personally liked it ..
Salman donning various looks in different phases of his life ..
hope Ali has a winner in his hands again for the 3rd time ..
I want this to be his Salman's biggest hit in this decade ....

by Producer (118k points)

Yup ..
Actually i was quite busy from Dec 2018 ..
have been to training & then appeared in Departmental exams & now there is a NAAC team visit to our college for which we have to prepare somany reports ..
its quite a hectic schedule for me since December ...

Oh that is too much work bhai.. all the best for all of that

+1

Thank you bro .

Happy Republic Day ....

+1

Ha bhai Bharat Mata Ki Jai

+5 votes

Goosebumps Goosebumps And Goosebumps I swear that is the Best teaser alonwith ett I have ever seen and I mean it now I can say with certainty it will be an ALL TIME BLOCKBUSTER movie rok sako toh rok lo

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)
+5 votes

Chalo teaser to badhiya nikla

by Assistant Director (46.5k points)
+5 votes

Good teaser ....

Sure shot blockbuster...

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
+5 votes

Faad teaser.. what a manly voice Salman has.. only bachchan n Ajay can match those voice.. best part was background music by elrctrical guitar... lookwise i liked navy n gate scene n oldy look.... oil mine look was same navy look.. in young look hope he had smaller body n long hair its more like prdp look.. overall very gud

by Assistant Director (42.0k points)

Playboy liked it.. Party time for Salman

Still less than expected par chalta hai..

+1

Finally this man has liked something related to Salman

I liked race 3 trailer due to its visual n cinematography.. didn't like tzh trailer

+4 votes

400 cr.....................

by Location Manager (5.8k points)
+4 votes

Honestly I didn't like the teaser, that bike scene was funny.
But good thing is that Salman looks to be in his prime,
Otmf was a good movie so if executed well it will be huge, Ind-pak drama will always catch eyeballs.
All the 5 looks of Salman is looking very good on screen.
Stunt man
Navy officer
Teacher
Baaki picture mein pta chalega
It has a strong supporting cast, Eid festival as release date, A well made reference like Otmf, A good director and at last a Megastar.
This Eid festival will be grand

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
edited by

Average teaser.

Yes not upto expectations

+4 votes

All time Blockbuster or better confirmed

by Producer (114k points)
+4 votes

Oh shit, what did I just watch? This guy Salman has yet another blockbuster at least. I thought they would present it miserably, but they surprised me, what a Teaser it was! Beats ETT teaser for me. It must be at least a blockbuster, mind it! My 450 crores Hindi movie collections dream might come true!

by Camera Operator (12.0k points)

@Seinfled he has said total dhamaal will outgross bharat and sait to mark it remember that

Well he’s a fan of srk.. and keeping in mind the dire straits of srk.. we should expect such things from his fans bhai No biggie

@seinfled aaj khushi ka din haters ko jalne do

I am genuinely talking, Khandom is still not gone in Bollywood, Salman gave me some hopes again!

+2 votes

Well it's Salman Khan jumping a bike through a hoop on fire. And doing nothing else..!!
Oh, yeah, he also told his name and why it has no surname, Akshay would feel jealous.

by All Time best! (269k points)

@playboy tera playlist mein photocopy kitne number par hain

Tune kaha tha Photocopy chartbuster tha. Chartbuster ke saath film paani mein kyun gaya. http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/88397/salman-average-chartbuster-photocopy-video-salmans-sounds?show=88397#q88397

Greek god mohen ja daaru la songs se kahi upar..ab jaa soja..

It means you have Mohenjodaro songs on playlist. Thats good. Now 1 advice to you. Change the diaper and go to slee.

+2 votes

teaser is ok but aisa lagta hai another bollywood masala movie.

by Casting Director (18.7k points)
+1 vote

I find it ordinary. Nothing special. Opening looked good but then messed it up. Poor Teaser. I hope trailer will be better.

by Producer (103k points)
0 votes

Below average at best. Another underperformer on the way.

by Assistant Director (42.8k points)

Godfather teaser is quite good btw. Why are you hell bent on proving it as an underperformer ?

@intense
I found it below average.
A dragged dialogue, poor vfx and Salman switching between already tried looks except the last one.
Sultan and tzh will remain far superior to this. Wait till eid and all your doubts will be cleared. They just destroyed the soul of a good movie by giving those mass touches to make it bhai kind of cinema. Navy officer and stuntman!
Ali is not a capable guy to direct such movies neither Salman is capable of playing roles.
I can assure you this that neither it will be a blockbuster nor hgoty and 3 cr footfalls should not be even part of salmaniacs dreams.

What is your lifetime prediction??

Yeh paka raha hai aur tum log isko hawa de rahe ho.. TZH ke waqt bhi aise hi kuch fenk raha tha

Movie achi hogi toh chal jayegi.. isko footage dena band kro

0 votes

Not good not bad but BGM Fab.......

by Assistant Director (57.0k points)
–6 votes

finally something new by salman bhai looks like a original script

by Casting Director (16.6k points)
+2

Remake of South Film which is one of the all time grosser there.

haha i know just a failed attempt to troll him

+1

What Suhas!!!!...U missed Jordan;s intention!!!!...He is doing it regularly now!!!