Komal Nahta Positive Click Here
Baradwaj Rangan (Film Companion) ★★ Click Here
Shreevatsa Nevatia (Film Companion) Click Here
Avg Rating 2.23/5 from 13 ratings
Reaction Positive Average Negative
No. of Reviews 5 2 7
Critical Acceptability Score 42%

Opinions:

1. Shoojit Sircar (Director) : Film Thackeray portrays how an Artist becomes a powerful political leader. The film is bold and powerful. @Nawazuddin_S one of our finest actors roars like a tiger.. Congratulations to @rautsanjay61 and @RKpanday1977 .

2. Shatrughan Sinha (MP, Actor): As a tribute to his memory, a film, 'Thackeray' a biopic on the life of Balasaheb releases on 25th Jan'19. I’m told Nawazuddin Siddiqui @Nawawazuddin_S is outstanding & it seems he has done complete justice to the role. He is credible & believable as he plays the late

Note: Compilation of all the reviews for the Movie Thackarey, from trusted sources.This thread will be updated as soon as opinions and reviews come in from early release @ overseas locations. @Mods & above, Feel free to edit and add more reviews and opinions in the same format. 

If you see any reviews left-out, please comment below with the Link so that we can add it. Please make sure that the review is from a trusted source.

Compiled with the help of

closed
in Critic Ratings Thread by Assistant Director (56.0k points)
closed by

What Is This "Reopened" In Place Of "Best Answer Selected"?

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Great job, again! I think I should miss this one!

by Camera Operator (12.0k points)
selected by

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer 161 views
+2 votes
3 answers 860 views
+3 votes
2 answers 380 views
380 views asked Jul 11, 2019 in Critic Ratings Thread by Intense Mega Star (226k points)