Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

+2 votes

She Has 11 Success Till Now Out Of Which 5 Are Clean Hits And 2 Are Blockbusters, In 3 Hits She Has Been Solo Star Which Is A Big Deal.

Till Date She Has Also Received 3 National Awards Which No Other Female STAR Of Bollywood Has 

If She Completes 10 Hits In Career Including 5 Solo Hits And 5 National Awards Till Retirement Then She Will Be Among Most Successful Actress Of All Time

5 National Awards Is A Record Which Shabana Azmi Holds, 10-15 Hits For Female Stars Is A Landmark Like 20-30 Hits For Actors

I Personally Dont Like Her As A Person But Then Cant Deny The Facts, She Is Quite Successful!

closed
in Actresses by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
edited by

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

These 3 Hits Only Because Of Kangana Ranaut.

Tanu Weds Manu Returns - Blockbuster
Queen - Hit
Tanu Weds Manu - Hit

Manikarnika 4th Solo Hit (Where No Actor In The Movie) Of Kangana Ranaut May Be.

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Way To Go, Queen. Way To Go.

by Unit Manager (36.4k points)
+2 votes

Yes, I don't like her at all but have to admit she's quite successful and she has managed to crack a massive project. The kind of reviews pouring for Manikarnika it can easily become the first pure female centric 200cr project.
With out connections you can't win national award and she's all out to make sure of that.

by Executive Producer (66.5k points)
+1 vote

Reviews so far are so positive. Let's see.

by Production Designer (13.8k points)
+1 vote

I feel it can challenge dangal record. She is the female aamir Khan and the best actress of her times.

by Mega Star (226k points)

Shame Bro (headbang)

+1 vote

Akshay won the national award for Rustom you really think national awards are trustworthy you just need connections thats it

by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

I Know That Bro But Still National Awards Hain To Count Kar Diya, Dont Care About Fakefare!

+1 vote

She is also manikarnika in real life...

Another achivement waiting

by Executive Producer (63.7k points)
0 votes

This film is going down. Mark it.

by Producer (103k points)

Related questions

0 votes
3 answers 409 views
409 views asked Jun 14, 2019 in Actresses by Rancho Executive Producer (63.3k points)
+4 votes
6 answers 2.6k views
2.6k views asked Jun 4, 2019 in Actresses by Rancho Executive Producer (63.3k points)
+1 vote
2 answers 316 views