settingsLogin | Registersettings
Show Menu

BOI Star Ranking Top5 Of 2016,2017,2018 ?

+1 vote
in BOI Update by Costume designer (1.1k points)
reopened by

1 Answer

+2 votes

Best answer

2016 :
1. Salman
2. Aamir
3. Shahrukh
4. Akshay
5. Hrithik
2017 :
1. Salman
2. Aamir
3. Akshay
4. Shahrukh
5. Ajay
2018 :
1. Salman
2. Aamir
3. Akshay
4. Shahrukh
5. Ranbir/Ranveer

by Assistant Director (49.1k points)
selected by

SRK is out of top 5 in 2018, don't be mad! I am his fan but he is the sick celebrity to follow, he started losing his position since the first year this decade and is continuing to do so with each of his movies.

Ranveer is No.1 in 2018.
Salman 2017
Salman 2016

+1

Ranveer is no 1....LOFL!!!!

Just for the year, it's him at 1 and deservingly

If a star jump directly no. 1 for just one good year than no one is megastar in the film industry. Just one or two bad performance not affected fan following for biggest stars.

Easy example SRK jumped with Darr and Baazigar straight to number 1. In year wise analysis, and in news coverage, Ranveer was far ahead, his marriage helped it and of course, two excellent openers too aided a lot. Even Ayushman might be in top 10 or so in 2018. That's my view though. It's not based on any other years, if you could read it again, compare everything of 2018 only. Even Ranbir is ahead of SRK and Aaamir and Salman in 2018, he had one bumper opener and more of it because of the director.

2 blockbusters in same year isn't achieved by many stars, and Ranveer became one of them this year too.

But if you count overall this decade, Salman is untouchable now, may be 5 disasters and he will go down, which can never happen! But who know!
Aamir is obviously at 2, Akki at 3, SRK at 4(is he with just one blockbuster of whom people are not giving credit to Deepika), Ranbir at 5, Ranveer at 6 and so on...

No after ranking update sunny deol, amitabh bachchan was no. 1 just wait and watch because old data not in Boi site currently that why you feel it. When old data uploaded than srk not no. 1 in 1993.

Amitabh leads 2 years. Salman, Sunny and Amir lead 1 year each, Sanjay Dutt 2 years, SRK leads 3 years in the decade.

Check you properly in 1999 salman top, in 2001 sunny top there but actually after update currently srk top. Check propwrly when old data uploaded than aitabh top there.

Mohabbatein can't be credited to Amitabh only.
Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan is just a hit, Major Saab a semi hit.
Hindustan Ki Kasam Average.
Aaj ka Arjun and HUm. I think all others are flop, That can't make him numero uno for the decade, sorry whatever they update, Amitabh can't be number 1 with that stats in 90s decade.

May be sunny but sorry srk not number 1 there.

Check the stats yourself. Sunny might not have success ratio of SRK. I am quite sure SRK is 1. Sunny/Salman or Amitabh 2.

Related questions

+1 vote
3 answers 388 views
+5 votes
3 answers 149 views
149 views asked Nov 30, 2014 in General by Sanal Super-star (189k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 449 views