Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

–1 vote

Thank you Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir for your immense contribution to Hindi cinema. I know bollywood won't be same without you, but we will manage, like we have always done. :D :D

closed
in General by Set Decorator (1.4k points)

DISCLAIMER (~)

Before any hell breaks loose here, let me clarify.....

I am not taking anything away from their mammoth fan following and achievements.

Parivartan hi sansaar ka niyam hai (nod)

Are wo dood pite bachhe question edit karde..only srk is over..agat hgty ki baat hai toh Megastar salman ne pehli movie se diya hai..

Agar tujh mein dum hai to edit kar ke dikha (rofl)

11 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Parivartan hi sansaar ka niyam hai .. yes bro have to agree with it somehow :|

by Location Scout (4.1k points)
selected by

O Bhai 1hit se vo top pe as gaya

bhai how can you say ranbir on top coz of 1 hit

1 hit se nai, it took him 11 years of hardwork. (wait)

He has no hard work, no connect with masses or family. No intellect, zero ability. Better to be a fan of nothing than be a fan of him.

+2 votes

Hahahahahahahahahaha :D

Raju Hirani. He delivered the HGOTY.

by Assistant Director (53.9k points)

(devil) :D :D :D :D

Don't say sanju hit coz mainly of ranbir

Industry me 10-11 saal bitate bitate Khans ne 2-3 ATBB, 3-4 HGOTY, 1-2 HGOTD, 1-2 BHOTD de rakha tha. Idhar industry me 11 saal bitane ke baad bhi inn me se ek ka bhi moonh nhi dekh abtak LEGEND RANBIR. Raju Hirani ke kandhe pe baithke ek hgoty kya mil gaya inki uchhal-dekho(rofl)(rofl)

Bramshtra, don't worry about HR. See you next xmas when magnum superhero opus fails to cross 100cr

+2 votes

More credit to hirani anyway I still feel we will see more of khans

by Costume designer (1.2k points)

Beshaq, We will be seeing them. But that era is over. Theirs won't be the most anticipated movies anymore. Nothing wrong in this. No one can battle age. Just accept and move on. (dance)

It was good while it lasted.

It was good while it lasted. The last hit of ranbir's career.

Aap kyun itna bhadak rahe ho Uncle ji. (puke)

Nah. Just asking you very politely and nicely to stay in limits as far as trolling Khans is concerned. Itna mat khush ho. If Salman announces dabngg3 for Xmas, ranbir won't show his face on xmas.

+2 votes

Beta enjoy while it lasts. Pehli aur aakhri baar. Kyunki agli xmas par bhaari budget wali movie ke saath ek baar phir times up hone wala hai kapoor khandaan ke chiraag ka

by Mega Star (226k points)

Le aa apne teeno Khan, Yahin khada hoon meri jaan. (dance)

Jis movie ke baad itna foodak raha hai.. did it even cross 3 cr footfalls :D :D

Munna sirf ek khaan ka ek shoe bhi leke aaya toh Ranbir bhaag jayega :)

Let him give hits of Khans’ magnitude then we’ll talk.

Multiplex wali audience kisi ki sagi nahi hoti.. that’s why race 3 did 170 cr after being so much trolled. Ranbir ki toh highest grosser hai (outside hirani’s sanju) uske around. Baat ko samjho. Baat ki gehraayi samjho. Ranbir bhediya hai aur Khans Sher. Ranbir sherbet hai aur Khans a 100 year old blended whiskey. I could go on but you get the point.

Alcohol is injurious to health. (headbang)

Learn how to use smileys properly. Lol. Jokes apart let us help you mate. We can help you find a better thing to be a fan of. Come over to the light. Leave the darkness. Or else being a fan of that man will take out all the intellect out of you. (smoking)

+2 votes

2 Important Points

☆ Khans>>>Bollywood From 1988-2018 The Kind Of Dominance They Had Is Unprecedented And Unparalleled

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/637629/major-records-khans-vs-rest-of-bollywood-1988-2018

☆ Khans Performance Just Before 2000 Era Itself>>>Any Other Actor's Entire Career Who Made Their Debut In 21st Century

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/553492/who-can-be-next-superstar

Best Of Luck To Ranbir Kapoor For Future, But You Shall Never Be Arrogant!

by Executive Producer (63.3k points)
edited by

Kal ke aaye bacchon se ladna accha nahi lagta yaar. But they need to be shown reality.

DISCLAIMER padh lo maine comment daala hai niche. I am not being arrogant.

Hahah Intense Mahn :D

Ok Brahmastra Enjoy Your Time Hope It Lasts Long (y)

Oh yes kiddo you're damn arrogant. Just started using the net since yesterday and proclaiming ranbir as some demi God? HG aaj bhi khan movie hai. Biggest star duniya ka aaj bhi khan hai. In non traditional markets like China aamir is no 1 to 100, that's stardom. And it will continue whether you like it or not. We don't want to hurt you. But Bharat on eid 2019 will teach you what stardom means.(emo)

+2 votes

Chal, tu sunega, you think for a moment that that facemaker is going to be on level of Khans, you're not only wring, you're dumb to the the core, now talking about Raj Kumar Hirani's Sanju, well that's what they call it, "Raj Kumar Hirani's Sanju" not facemaker's Sanju, so try to stay grounded, because before Raj Kumar Hirani pulled him from a hole he deservedly was, Ranbir the facemaker was giving opening weekend lower than first day of Sanju, infact leave opening weekend, he was giving lifetime collections lesser than the first day of Sanju, so try to be in your limits, because there's a line that you should not cross, don't cross it, please, I'm asking nicely.

by All Time best! (269k points)
+1 vote

Congratulations to ranbir for Hgoty and many more to come (y)

by Location Manager (5.8k points)

Thanks. I guess there are some peeps who dont get triggered by reality. (giggle)

+1 vote

Wait Till 27 Dec You Got Your Reply If Salman Announce Dabangg 3 On Xmas 2019 Than Ranbir Kapoor Run Away As Fast As Usain Bolt.

by Assistant Director (52.2k points)

Le aa apne teeno Khan, wohi khada hai wo meri jaan. (muscle)

Dekhta hu kab tak khada rahta hai ek blockbuster kya ho gayi wo bhi hirani, sanjay biopic ki wajah se jayada ud rahe hai ranbir fan. Dekhta ja bas kaise bhagta hai ranbir furrrrrrrr.:D

Ginti ke 2 fan honge ranbir ke india men. And they will also disappear after brahmastra

+1 vote

Oe bachhe baki k 2 khan ki toh thik hai par salman ko hatale ...100cr weeknd with disaster wom(rofl)

by Production Accountant (24.2k points)
0 votes

They say, one sparrow doesn't make summer.

by Producer (114k points)
–1 vote

Ranbir has 1 hit and 1 blockbuster in last 5 movies which is less than that of salman and Aamir. Yes it is better than srk. I think we can say srk era is over.

by Producer (101k points)

No related questions found