Zero had an average advance as it picked up around 13 crore nett before release. This is the second best total ever for a Shahrukh Khan starrer after Happy New Year but the ticket count is far lower than that film and also lower than Raees.
The advance is less than 50% of Thugs Of Hindostan and 30-35% lower than Race 3 but these films had more going from them in terms of initial due to the action factor and as they had holidays over the first three days. On On one hand the advance should have been better considering its a Shahrukh Khan starrer but on the other hand it looked like it would not even get to this level on Monday and may just hit double digits.
A 17-18 crore nett figure would have been a good result for this film but this film was never going to be about the initial but more about the public reports wnd where it lands up on Sunday and that is still the case. the to advances of all time in terms of collections pre release are as follows.
1. Bahubali - The Conclusion - 37,53,00,000
2. Avengers - Infinity War - 28,14,00,000
3. Thugs Of Hindostan - 27,09,00,000
4. Tiger Zinda Hai - 24,76,00,000
5. Sultan - 21,53,00,000
6. Sanju - 20,35,00,000
7. Race 3 - 19,16,00,000
8. Dangal - 18,84,00,000
9. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo - 15,73,00,000
10. Dhoom 3 - 15,18,00,000
11. Happy New Year - 13,62,00,000
12. Gold - 13,03,00,000
13. Zero - 13,00,00,000 apprx
14. Kick - 12,89,00,000
15. Bajrangi Bhaijaan - 12,65,00,000