Categories

72.8k questions

278k answers

1.9k users

0 votes
Shubra Gupta gave it 1 star out of 5. Other critics have given 2 stars. The best review has only 3 stars.
in General by Set Designer (2.4k points)

The Quint - 1 star
The Huffington post - 1 star
Zoom TV - 2 stars
India today - 2 stars
Abp news - 2 stars
Anupam Chopra - 1 star
Indian express - 1 star
Times now - 1 star
Filmybeat - 1 star
Hindustan Times - 2 stars

5 Answers

+1 vote

Actually the real reason is like always srk interfered in screenplay and changed more than half the story otherwise ALR makes good desi feel movies but here I am sure buaa goes to space idea would come from srk himself which ruined the movie totally

by Unit Manager (37.1k points)

Space idea was useless and unnecessary

Most official reviews are negative but fake ids of Big B, Taran adarsh, Mamta banerjee etc are posting fake positive reviews on twitter.

+1 vote

Srk's production team RCE ruins everything. They changed script during Dilwale. And now with an acclaimed director zero is getting worse reviews.

by Producer (103k points)
+1 vote

Race 3 and Thugs is safe

by Location Scout (5.0k points)
0 votes

Raja Sen gave 3.5/5.So it's not that bad.But not good either.As per review I think it's a one time watch movie.The major let down of this movie is 2nd half.

by Production Designer (14.8k points)

2nd half is bad then the movie is doomed

wait for the public review.

So An Awesome 1st half followed by bad 2nd half... (Acc to most reviwers)

Phir to public opinion bhi mix hi hoga..

0 votes

Reviews are decent avg with few good ones and few dull.. And majority are around 3 stars

by Cinematographer (92.9k points)

Even srk's own supporters saying the film is horrible. Bobby sindhu reduced his box office prediction saying it will do less than 150 crore and apologized for overpredicting

Who is saying horrible.. I ve seen only few bad reviews.

Summit kadal saying that

That wannabe critic.. No one takes him seriously

No related questions found